blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:37:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272583 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  PokerStars account closed
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars account closed  (Read 2540 times)
Pokerpops

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2020, 04:49:24 PM »

My stars account was suspended so I asked why...

Hello David,

Thank you for contacting us.

A routine review has identified that you are the owner of the accounts listed below:

luthee

As a result of this activity, which breaches our Terms of Service, all your accounts have been closed. You may view our Terms of Service further at:

www.pokerstars.uk/tos/

If further accounts are created these will be closed without notice.

The Luthee account is my daughter’s. She currently lives with us and there may have been occasions when we were both on the same WiFi although she usually uses 4G.

I tried replying to their email but have had no response at all. I can still log in, I can see my balance (small), but can’t play.

I know I can play elsewhere, but some of my games are only going to be on Stars. Specifically the Vince Eley Series of Poker stuff with some interesting variants of the game.

Any useful suggestions?

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 05:29:15 PM »

Try Twitter, but Stars are notoriously slow at replying to emails at the moment.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 06:05:18 PM »

Try Twitter, but Stars are notoriously slow at replying to emails at the moment.

Thanks for that.
I tried Facebook and someone has at least asked me for details...

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
hombre32

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 03:06:33 PM »

My Stars account was frozen on the 19th June straight after I had deposited $1k. I have emailed numerous times but falls on death ears. The only time I have received a response is after I complain on Twitter.

I have had to send Passport, Bank Statement and utility bill. All this was sent on the 23rd June. My account is still frozen!😡.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 03:32:57 PM »

My Stars account was frozen on the 19th June straight after I had deposited $1k. I have emailed numerous times but falls on death ears. The only time I have received a response is after I complain on Twitter.

I have had to send Passport, Bank Statement and utility bill. All this was sent on the 23rd June. My account is still frozen!😡.

Don't know if you noticed or not but titanuimbean offered to help you on the thread?

hombre32

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 09:26:24 PM »

He has been very helpful and I appreciate his advice. Ultimately I am in the system and just need to be patient. Doesn’t stop me getting frustrated and is a great illustration as to why I am a below average poker player as I tilt easily!😅
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 10:13:15 PM »

He has been very helpful and I appreciate his advice. Ultimately I am in the system and just need to be patient. Doesn’t stop me getting frustrated and is a great illustration as to why I am a below average poker player as I tilt easily!😅

Haha fair enough.

Shocked to hear he’s been helpful.

Seems you’re ok at bluffing 😄

hombre32

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2020, 06:20:30 AM »

3.30am this morning I have been switched back on! 😀
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: