blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:23:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  gang boss got 11 years for illegally streaming Premier League games
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: gang boss got 11 years for illegally streaming Premier League games  (Read 1367 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2023, 05:37:42 PM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65697595

Five men who illegally streamed Premier League football matches to tens of thousands of people have been jailed.

The gang sold cut-price £10-a-month subscriptions, bragging they made money showing games not otherwise available to watch live in the UK because of "blackout" broadcasting rules.

Their operation, described as the biggest so far, received more than £7m from 50,000 subscribers.

The sentencing follows a rare private prosecution by the Premier League.

The fraud prosecution was brought to protect "some of the world's most valuable content", the league's lawyers said.

It followed a lengthy trading-standards investigation led by Hammersmith and Fulham Council.

And the personal details of many of those who paid for Flawless TV are now in the hands of investigators, raising the question of what action might be taken against them.

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 05:40:09 PM »

And the personal details of many of those who paid for Flawless TV are now in the hands of investigators, raising the question of what action might be taken against them.

i can't see them chasing the 50k subscribers though

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 07:45:48 PM »

https://www.vipbox.lc/football-live

Why would you pay anything to watch any sport?  I watch it all here for free week after week with no fees at all.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2023, 09:37:54 AM »

https://www.vipbox.lc/football-live

Why would you pay anything to watch any sport?  I watch it all here for free week after week with no fees at all.

Hush now

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: