blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:11:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  self exclusion issue
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: self exclusion issue  (Read 2752 times)
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2022, 02:40:56 PM »

i tried to log into stars just now , where i have been playing recreationally forever , most recently last night. it asked for password resets which i completed. it then came up with a message saying my self exclusion from 2017 was finished, and  i needed to reinstate my account . did not understand as i have never self excluded from stars. decided to chase it up later on or tomorrow.

newbury is on the box so i decide to have some small wagers to pass a few hours this afternoon. log into betfair and exact same thing.. self exclusion is over ( i have definetely never self excluded from betfair) .  genuinely dont have a clue whats going on until i see in the response from betfair which mentions pokerstars, paddy power , betfair and sky.

so i now realise that this must be from when i tilt self excluded from skypoker in 2017, it was absolutely nothing to do with money or responsible gambling, just their outdated software, it was because i had satellited into a tourney that was more than i would usually play, prob $100 i cant remember. when tourney started i could see myself on table. could not bet fold check or play anything at all even though i was logged in. got onto live chat easily enough to be told there is no problem at ll and it must be my laptop. so i said ok bye bye sky.

now i know that a while ago stars bought sky (i think), why is this causing me issues now?

it is telling me to log in to go to live chat, but will not let me log in because i am self excluded.

any advice please ?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 04:27:29 PM »

PokerStars, Sky Poker, Betfair & Paddy Power are all owned by the same company now, Flutter Entertainment & they are consolidating SE's across the various Brands now. So if you SE with one, you SE with them all. It's part of the current "Responsible Gaming" drive.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 07:20:33 PM »

thanks for the prompt reply, any idea how to get my accounts reinstated when i cant log in?

i have money on betfair and stars, would like to withdraw if i cant play...does not seem right that i lose access to stars and betfair from an incident on sky 5 years ago

if its a case of email customer support, then its gg to funds, because will obviously be completely pointless
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2022, 07:32:47 PM »

thanks for the prompt reply, any idea how to get my accounts reinstated when i cant log in?

i have money on betfair and stars, would like to withdraw if i cant play...does not seem right that i lose access to stars and betfair from an incident on sky 5 years ago

if its a case of email customer support, then its gg to funds, because will obviously be completely pointless

I think your only option is Live Chat.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2022, 07:40:08 PM »

tried live chat , but need to be logged in to use.

wont log me in  because self excluded as explained

party it is, they seem to want my money.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2022, 01:24:43 AM »

Just PM Tikay here.  He'll be able to look into the issue on Sky without you logging in there.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RiderJake
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 07:45:20 AM »

i tried to log into stars just now , where i have been playing recreationally forever , most recently last night. it asked for password resets which i completed. it then came up with a message saying my self exclusion from 2017 was finished, and  i needed to reinstate my account . did not understand as i have never self excluded from stars. decided to chase it up later on or tomorrow.

newbury is on the box so i decide to have some small wagers to pass a few hours this afternoon. log into betfair and exact same thing.. self exclusion is over ( i have definetely never self excluded from betfair) .  genuinely dont have a clue whats going on until i see in the response from betfair which mentions pokerstars, paddy power , betfair and sky.

so i now realise that this must be from when i tilt self excluded from skypoker in 2017, it was absolutely nothing to do with money or responsible gambling, just their outdated software, it was because i had satellited into a tourney that was more than i would usually play, prob $100 i cant remember. when tourney started i could see myself on table. could not bet fold check or play anything at all even though i was logged in. got onto live chat easily enough to be told there is no problem at ll and it must be my laptop. so i said ok bye bye sky.

now i know that a while ago stars bought sky (i think), why is this causing me issues now?

it is telling me to log in to go to live chat, but will not let me log in because i am self excluded.

any advice please ?

I was wondering: have you solved your self-exclusion problem? I had a similar problem, but on my old account, there was very little money, so I did not deal with it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: