blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:44:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  TONIGHT at 8.30pm - Is this the Best Online Line-Up EVER?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TONIGHT at 8.30pm - Is this the Best Online Line-Up EVER?  (Read 15664 times)
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2006, 09:35:53 AM »

It was a great tournament and a real shame it didn't get played out the way it was intended but these things happen in the cyber-world.  In fact, I believe this is how Chris Moneymaker won his seat to the WSOP as his oppo had a power failure, which allowed the moneyman to come back from a 3:1 chip deficit and win (correct me if i'm wrong).

Tikay - many thanks for the invite, i thoroughly enjoyed it and i believe it was a great experience for all the players and spectators alike.  I feel SO.com have set a real marker here for other sites in terms of added value.  Its about time internet poker gave something back to the punter and this was a real innovative idea. - excellent stuff!

Re: Robert Cooper - Dubai is right.., he is not poor (drives a Bentley coupe with a personal reg plate and arrives at poker comps by helicopter) but he has as much right to win as anyone else and he played well by all accounts early on and may well have won without the server problems. - who knows.   Unlucky Rob - get your revenge in Monte Carlo... or you could always ban him from your club  Cheesy Cheesy.

jnr

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 21, 2006, 02:45:22 PM »

I didnt know that about moneymaker, intresting.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: