blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:06:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Poker 425 at the WSOP?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker 425 at the WSOP?  (Read 1794 times)
byronkincaid

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2005, 12:29:03 AM »

I saw an ad which said Poker 425 is going to be on at 11.30 from 8th July and is I presume a different show every night? I tryed to set it up to record onto Sky+ but it's still showing on there as starting at 11 and won't let me do a series link (record every different show) on it. I only ask cos I'm going to be the wally making funny faces behind Doyle Brunson while Tikay interviews him Grin

It's all going to go Pete Tong if I leave it up to the Mrs to record it every night but can someone at least confirm what time it starts and are they different shows please.

Thanks
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 12:36:08 AM »

send me your house keys and i'll look after the recording and the misses while you're away  Grin

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 01:18:55 AM »

That's very kind of you. I was worried about who was going to feed her what with her being 45 stone and not being able to get out of bed an' all. Be careful where you put your hands when you're giving her her bed bath though. There are some things caught up in those folds of blubber that have been growing in there for years............
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 01:26:51 AM »

Eoooghhhh... not nice
 Shocked

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 09:58:47 AM »

hubba hubba

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 06:01:38 PM »

OMG, WHAT a thread! Laughed my socks off, but maybe I was not supposed to. GREAT hunour lads, great.

I am a bit confused about the Poker 425 at 11.30 bit.

My understabnding is that the show will go out as now, every night at 11, with loads of WSOP stuff in it, starting Wednesday, & repeated nightly as now.

BUT, in addition, I will be doing a phone in every day, for about 10 minutes, & this will be aired at 11.30, immediately AFTER the regular show finishes. This will be NEW every day, I will phone the studio EVERY DAY just before the show & it will go out each night as a "fresh" piece.

Does this make any sense? If so, please let me know.......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 06:58:37 PM »

I understand now tikay, thanks. I read the ad as Poker 425 being on at 11.30 whereas thinking about it it said something like Vegas Diary instead. My mistake.
reintb
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 10:29:54 AM »

more info can be found on http://casualgames.web-log.nl
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2005, 10:36:50 AM »

STOP SPAMMING....We don't want to see it here.

Thank you Reintb

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: