blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 10:52:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Stepping into the future - One man's journey
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping into the future - One man's journey  (Read 164147 times)
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: February 18, 2014, 08:33:37 PM »

If he knows who you are and still talks to you like that post threat then i would be worried. Man must be a serious unit with proper fighting tekkers! Game on!
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 18, 2014, 08:46:55 PM »

If he knows who you are and still talks to you like that post threat then i would be worried. Man must be a serious unit with proper fighting tekkers! Game on!

You never know, although my guess would be either; someone who knows me having a bubble or someone who has never stepped foot in DTD giving it the big un.

Worst case I will just skip breakfast and eat them. Failing that I know Jason Herbert. Smiley

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: February 18, 2014, 09:11:24 PM »

You never know, although my guess would be either; someone who knows me having a bubble or someone who has never stepped foot in DTD giving it the big un.

Worst case I will just skip breakfast and eat them. Failing that I know Jason Herbert. Smiley

That's your joker! Don't underestimate this man and his brethren. Man is networked in North Lincs.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 18, 2014, 09:19:55 PM »

Ha, nice Herbie mob comeback.

Joking aside, I'd send the chat to I poker/DTD, and hopefully he gets banned. Pretty ridic that he rants like this, and gets away with it.

I'm fairly sure I know who it is, and he wouldn't say anything like this in a face to face situation. Hope you get to meet him this week.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 18, 2014, 09:25:58 PM »

A million that Milli flicks his Herbie mob into the chat 6 months ago Wink

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 18, 2014, 09:30:57 PM »

Lolz, found out who the keyboard warrior who wants me dead is. Quite surprised actually. It's actually a decentish player who I have seen a fair bit at DTD.

Mr questionable hairstyle himself stanbutler aka Tim Slater

He crushes me in herbimob wars as well (although it was closer on 1st Jan): http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=180704

Gotta love DTD's members area.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: February 18, 2014, 09:33:51 PM »

Lolz obv not. Would have linked my facebook page. Smiley

Joking aside, I'd send the chat to I poker/DTD, and hopefully he gets banned. Pretty ridic that he rants like this, and gets away with it.

I'm fairly sure I know who it is, and he wouldn't say anything like this in a face to face situation. Hope you get to meet him this week.

meh, not gonna send it to DTD/iPoker. Grassing goes against everything I believe in.

Although if he wouldn't say it to my face why say it to me online? Hopefully we cross paths this week so we can get to the bottom of why exactly I am a c**t and why I deserve to die.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 18, 2014, 10:14:54 PM »

Ha ha

This is fast becoming my favorite thread

Make sure he doesn't back hand you with that ridonkulous watch though you might not get up!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 18, 2014, 10:24:50 PM »

Ha ha

This is fast becoming my favorite thread

Make sure he doesn't back hand you with that ridonkulous watch though you might not get up!

Oioi Hopkino in the building. Meh, that's not a watch, I've got one which is like having a microwave strapped to your arm. Wait til I get that windmilling..

I've never been back handed although i have been slapped in the face with a glove. Old school dual style.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 18, 2014, 10:34:50 PM »

Lolz obv not. Would have linked my facebook page. Smiley

Cheesy

meh, not gonna send it to DTD/iPoker. Grassing goes against everything I believe in.

Although if he wouldn't say it to my face why say it to me online? Hopefully we cross paths this week so we can get to the bottom of why exactly I am a c**t and why I deserve to die.

Could probably guess at the first one, but not so sure you deserve to kick on just yet Wink

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 19, 2014, 03:37:54 AM »

Wow, shocked that this hi roller chats like that online. LOL, just ask him to take a look at his recent sky poker cash game appearance, no need to say anything after that.

He is nothing more than a wannabe, what a complete twat.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 19, 2014, 10:10:07 AM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Guy Johnson is coming over tonight before UKPC tomorrow so thought I would loosen up the arm in case we had a little go on the arras. Only went and hit my second ever 180!! It was so tight I could have fit another 10 in there.

Only problem is now I don't want to take them out of the board. Sad

Absolutely buzzing. #betterThanSex

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #672 on: February 19, 2014, 12:27:21 PM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Guy Johnson is coming over tonight before UKPC tomorrow so thought I would loosen up the arm in case we had a little go on the arras. Only went and hit my second ever 180!! It was so tight I could have fit another 10 in there.

There's a joke about second hand dartboards here but I'm resisting.

The older I get, the better I was.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 20, 2014, 03:36:15 AM »

Lolllll

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 20, 2014, 05:49:08 AM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Well done getting your seats boys.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: