blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 03:54:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *Tips For Tikay* Mini Fred Bash - weekend of October 26 - 27th 2013
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] Go Down Print
Author Topic: *Tips For Tikay* Mini Fred Bash - weekend of October 26 - 27th 2013  (Read 56694 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: October 29, 2013, 03:55:33 AM »

Looks like a great day!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 29, 2013, 03:59:28 AM »

Forgot to ask, what did you guys think of Quilon?

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 29, 2013, 02:32:25 PM »

Quilon was top notch, lovely food and great service. A great choice.
Mr Channing was undoubtedly table captain, I brought a friend of mine and she thought he was absolutely hilarious.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 29, 2013, 02:52:01 PM »

Eat yer hearts out young degens.

Mr Hawkins and I still haven't got home 2 days later and I fell asleep standing up in the VIP area in one establishment after being awake for 27 hours ( ok, it was only the first class lounge at Kings x) luckily I half landed on a poor old women so no real damage was done other than a bumped arm and a bit of coffee down the poor lady.Flicked it in for another hotel  room on the spot. ;o)

Was great to meet up again with some old friends and lovely to meet Tal ,Adz and Jamier and Ed  for the first time, tho sad to report Tal is a Nando's man.

Looking forward to the next get together  guys tho perhaps oop north where we get wind and rain all the time and still manage to get around.

cheers

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 03:10:47 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 29, 2013, 03:16:20 PM »

Mr Hawkins and I still haven't got home 2 days later and I fell asleep standing up in the VIP area in one establishment after being awake for 27 hours ( ok, it was only the first class lounge at Kings x) luckily I half landed on a poor old women so no real damage was done other than a bumped arm and a bit of coffee down the poor lady.Flicked it in for another hotel  room on the spot. ;o)

Was great to meet up again with some old friends and lovely to meet Tal ,Adz and Jamier and Ed  for the first time, tho sad to report Tal is a Nando's man.

Looking forward to the next get together  guys tho perhaps oop north where we get wind and rain all the time and still manage to get around.

cheers

What?

I thought he was posh, a man of refined tastes & palate?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 29, 2013, 03:36:46 PM »

Quilon was top notch, lovely food and great service. A great choice.
Mr Channing was undoubtedly table captain, I brought a friend of mine and she thought he was absolutely hilarious.

That's good, I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be to everyone's tastes, and I've no doubt that he was Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 29, 2013, 03:37:12 PM »

cheers

Good effort lads!

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 29, 2013, 03:39:35 PM »

cheers

What?

I thought he was posh, a man of refined tastes & palate?

A plain nando's chicken burger is the spiciest thing I can eat. It was also about 30 yards from my hotel, opposite a Starbucks.

I think I've disappointed a few by being - and I quote - normal. Says more about their ideal of normal than it does about me, frankly. These are people that play spoof to decide who pays for a taxi.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 29, 2013, 04:10:16 PM »

Just got home an hour or so ago after being forced to stay an extra night.

Excellent few days and the delay meant that I had a good chance to spend yesterday at The Vic and catch up with loads of old friends and the odd old foe.

Jakally was a superb partner in crime and tremendous company for the entire trip despite his penchant for occasionally sounding like a cross between a leaf-blower and a chain-saw at strange hours of the night.

Always nice to hook up with old friends and it was great to actually meet Tom(The Dazzler), Bid Adz, Ed Gascoigne and Simon(Tal) in the flesh as well as Ant who finally twigged after seven races which dogs wore which colour jacket.

An evening at the dogs with Dubai was a truly unforgettable experience and I don't say that lightly. The Camel's "Oi-Oi"s are not that far behind especially when he is sitting next to you.

Quilon was another fantastic evening on Friday to set the ball rolling, both the food and the craic were first-class. Mr Channing was on top form and I'm sure that our waiter will not forget us in a hurry.

All in all a great few days and I'm pleasantly knackered.  

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 30, 2013, 02:14:45 AM »

Quilon was really nice - it's been there 15 years so I can't believe I'd never been there before.

For those that liked it I have remembered the name of the really good Indian place in Belgravia I struggled to think of...

http://www.amaya.biz/

Nice to meet everyone there.

Thanks for organising stuff Keith and sorry I missed some people by being a bit of a lightweight on the drinking. Dogs was fun but being split into three tables meant it was hard to really catch-up with everyone.

I'd be up for doing it again and NBA sounds good to me.

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 30, 2013, 06:20:41 AM »

<3 spoof

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 30, 2013, 12:15:06 PM »

Belatedly......

Big thanks to Keith for organising this, & I'm sorry I could not do the whole weekend, that was a cruel Diary clash.

Anyway, Saturday at the Dogs was memorable in so many ways, & it was grand to see the lads there, especially those I had not previously met, Adzy & Ant. Both are relatively normal in real life, pleasant even. Ant never mentioned Palace once, & Adzy came in handy for telling us the winners, though only after the races had run.

Delighted that various Elders turned up, including Lord Grumpy, Dubai, Bobby &, of course, the man who started it all, Camel. Plenty of us disciples helped make it a great mix.    

Was a shame that the likes of redarmi, horsey, hector, Marky, Tighty, Mere & many others too numerous to name could not be there, that would have been quite something, as they've done so much for Fred.

What a thing Fred has turned out to be, mainly down to the Elders, but also to everone who supplies the Recommends.

18 months on, & we've turned a decent profit. Who'd have thunk, how do these things happen?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: