blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 08:54:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Road to MTT domination...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Road to MTT domination...  (Read 51689 times)
youthnkzR

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2013, 01:11:16 PM »

Hello Blonde! The reason im posting this thread is ive recently hit a bit of a 'stale' patch playing, and aswell as amassing a fair bit of make-up.. ive also lost alot of motivation to play so hopefully this thread will aid me in keeping on track with my goals.. hopefully until i accomplish them!!

Ive currently been playing poker for a little over 2years now (possibly closer to 2.5), the majority of this however has been playing live cash games £.50/£1 - £1/£2, which i am a decent winner at overall, although very inconsistant!!! Around November '11 i decided to give online a 'crack' after a couple of decent live MTT scores, and honestly havent really looked back to playing live since (except on the odd occassion)!

Im currently up around $20k-$20k 'online lifetime' and by the end of 2013 intend to be around the +$50k mark! (Im currently playing MTTs up to $55's / $11r's / + Occasional shots).

My goals:

#1 - Improve my game (Im happy with my game at present as i feel it is very solid... however i always want to improve and be the best and therefore this will be my #1 goal)
#2 - 5 figure score (closest to date: $9,717)
#2 - $100k profits (sharkscope) by Dec 31 2012
#3 - Supernova!! by Dec 31 2013 (Although i realise this will be fairly hard to achieve)
#4 - Get out of make-up asap and earn enough $$$ to be rolled to play med stakes MTTs  on my own dime by 2014.

Thats basically it!!!! Hope this diary is interesting to some of you!!!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 01:20:49 PM by youthnkzR » Logged
MTT DESTROYER

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 01:21:31 PM »

Good luck, what sites do you play? Aliases?
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 01:31:55 PM »

Majority of volume is put in on stars atm under: gaggleokings (same for FTP however i haven't / won't put much volume in there as my HUD doesn't work for some reason - have tried literally everything). Previously played on ipoker under: Paul1x (BRS account) and more recently again with little voldume as: AM11BLR. Other Euros (Party / 888...etc) sn: demkingsgagg.

Will give a little bit of my background / poker history later on Smiley
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 01:32:34 PM »

good luck gambler! Wink

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 01:42:43 PM »

Give us a shout on skype today at some point fella! I plan to play a bit before mabye heading off to DTD for Incredible 100 if im not deep in something! Plus were still due another afternoon of pokers! Let me know when you fancy it!

For the aide of the diary Tom is in my opinion a very good poker player massive potential to do something big. Bit sick that most of his big scores have come when staked and then when he is on his on dime can not do the business.

As long as you keep working hard fella the win will come its a matter of time! Just dont splurge it playing 2/5 when it does come!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 01:44:47 PM »

U got the plate AM11BLR?

Just me
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 01:50:52 PM »

U got the plate AM11BLR?

Nope but thats where the name comes from!! Wink Was about to buy the plate at the time! It was only £400 but my cars a bowl car from 02 so wasnt allowed it on, also had to pay some charges each year if it wasnt put on a car so i just passed, really regret it now though. Pretty sick reg for me. (Real name being Tom Ambler)

Also am on skype atm Callum if your coming on.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 02:20:41 PM by youthnkzR » Logged
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 02:53:49 PM »

Yeah I know what u mean
I have PA11 LHO

Gl with the mtt

Just me
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 06:20:03 PM »

Blehhhh such a frustrating day or two in regards to poker...... Seem to go fairly deep in alot but still cant seem to make that final step. (Deepish in big 109 ~50th / $22cubed - 17th / couple of $27ko ft's like 9th... / $11r action hr - 15th) as well as more i just cant be bothered to list.... Really gonna concentrate on the 'deeper' part of my game from now on, seem to be unable to close - especially recently. Although to be fair i have ran a bit dirty when deep in the past - not using this as an excuse mind, just think this could and has possibly affected my thought process and has maybe led me to become more passive then i should be -  who knows?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 06:36:21 PM »

subbed, come across as one of the good guys Smiley

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 07:53:35 PM »

Yeah I know what u mean
I have PA11 LHO

Gl with the mtt

subbed, come across as one of the good guys Smiley

Cheers for support guys Smiley and i do try pleno Wink

Gonna cut reg short today i think, the girlfriend is round and is moaning that im ignoring her - its actually tilting me lol. Also bust pretty much everything in the last hour or so other then TCOOP #10 ($11r 3xT) and the $215 ante's FTOPS (30 min levels ftw) so will try concentrate on these and hopefully get a result (was going to say daysaver however im surprisingly b/e today, no idea how as ive regged for like 8 hours, been playing slightly higher then usual and not really had any spectacular results.... i'll take it though Wink ).
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 07:57:41 PM »

Gf and mtt grinding do not mix well

Just me
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 09:05:33 PM »

Currently 11/166 in TCOOP #1 and 40/1495 in FTOPS #31... running well, hope it continues Wink
chelseaboy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2013, 09:08:01 PM »

Picked me up on the rail in the TCOOP!! Keep it up! Wink
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2013, 09:10:51 PM »

Picked me up on the rail in the TCOOP!! Keep it up! Wink

Will try mate, ty! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: