blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:29:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272682 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Do you think I should accept this chick as a friend on FB?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you think I should accept this chick as a friend on FB?  (Read 9566 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 05:04:41 PM »

Last one.

I promise........

Click to see full-size image.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 05:09:57 PM »

I knew you'd think she was ok really. I just wanted an excuse to post a pic of her Smiley

poor picture please post another Wink

You're right mate. Sorry about that.

Click to see full-size image.

Fitness models ftmfw!!

Oh my

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 05:53:56 PM »

Are they really blokes. Thought you could tell by looking at the Adams apple or is that a load of old wives tales

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 06:11:41 PM »

Are they really blokes. Thought you could tell by looking at the Adams apple or is that a load of old wives tales

Only the ones that used to have cocks.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2011, 06:12:46 PM »

And if they did you would probably never know  Lips Sealed
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2011, 06:26:19 PM »

And if they did you would probably never know  Lips Sealed

No problem then as far as I'm concerned. It's if you get to find out you've got a problem.

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2011, 06:58:12 PM »

Go with your very first, natural instinct I think. Pretty sure we have a subconscious 'm/f' detector in our brains. Certain discrete features in an individual's face, like nose shape, brow ridge, jawline, could be more 'feminine' in shape in some blokes than in some women, and vice versa. However when you shove it all together, the brain is still able to work it out quite well from the whole picture. You can get confused a bit sometimes, if they've had filler implants, or are good with makeup. In that case, check out the hands, hips, shoulders, Adam's apple. Failing that, do a 'Crocodile Dundee' Wink
I also think that as they get older, a lot of women's features start becoming a bit more masculine.

When you hit the dating scene in your 40s again, important to you will these things become Cheesy

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2011, 07:08:08 PM »

Go with your very first, natural instinct I think. Pretty sure we have a subconscious 'm/f' detector in our brains. Certain discrete features in an individual's face, like nose shape, brow ridge, jawline, could be more 'feminine' in shape in some blokes than in some women, and vice versa. However when you shove it all together, the brain is still able to work it out quite well from the whole picture. You can get confused a bit sometimes, if they've had filler implants, or are good with makeup. In that case, check out the hands, hips, shoulders, Adam's apple. Failing that, do a 'Crocodile Dundee' Wink
I also think that as they get older, a lot of women's features start becoming a bit more masculine.

When you hit the dating scene in your 40s again, important to you will these things become Cheesy

Or you could just simply ask them, they won't generally lie as they want you to like them for what they are. All the stories you here about people shipping ladyboys by accident are always by people that are too pissed up to observe or ask the right question. Or maybe it wasn't an accident, they don't just want to admit it
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:10:36 PM by Woodsey » Logged
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2011, 07:41:12 PM »

Or you could just simply ask them, they won't generally lie as they want you to like them for what they are. All the stories you here about people shipping ladyboys by accident are always by people that are too pissed up to observe or ask the right question. Or maybe it wasn't an accident, they don't just want to admit it

Fair point Woodsey, I think there are some who want to go with a straight bloke and become 'fully heterosexual woman' in their own eyes. Given that the numbers of straight men seeking post-op transexual women are quite limited (I'm guessing), I think some would seek to disguise their original gender originally, wait til a relationship had developed, then spill the beans.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2011, 09:22:40 PM »

when are you both gonna get married?

Just me
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2011, 09:24:06 PM »

when are you both gonna get married?

I've been married mate, I'm done with that, shagging is the new married  Cheesy
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2011, 09:26:26 PM »

What the hell i a 'crocodile dundee'?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2011, 09:46:19 PM »

Fair point Woodsey, I think there are some who want to go with a straight bloke and become 'fully heterosexual woman' in their own eyes. Given that the numbers of straight men seeking post-op transexual women are quite limited (I'm guessing), I think some would seek to disguise their original gender originally, wait til a relationship had developed, then spill the plums.

fyp

The older I get, the better I was.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2011, 10:08:37 PM »

Has anyonE ever been with a lady boy. I have a very hetro sexual mate who is married and wondered what it was like and a decent experience. Obv to save him embarrassment I can pass on any advice to him Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2011, 10:21:48 PM »

Has anyonE ever been with a lady boy. I have a very hetro sexual mate who is married and wondered what it was like and a decent experience. Obv to save him embarrassment I can pass on any advice to him Smiley

I know loads of guys that have done it.

Interestingly one of my best mates who is gay is not remotely interested.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: