blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 09:23:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272676 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  something a bit different - any potential interest?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: something a bit different - any potential interest?  (Read 8475 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 02:41:04 PM »

blimey, the forum's gone all mary whitehouse. no need to remove those posts surely?

Well they were not renoved for fun, or because we had nothing better to do.......

A whole bunch of Threads, right across the Forum, were vandalised overnight by the same Account, & it's unclear whether they were genuine Posts by the Member, or whether his Account had been hijacked by "friends". We had to remove them en bloc, as many of them were gratutiously offensive - not necessarily the one on this Thread, but if we removed one, we had to remove the lot.

We really enjoyed wasting that hour of our time, too.

agreed..no need to mention Keegan ever again.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 02:53:04 PM »

blimey, the forum's gone all mary whitehouse. no need to remove those posts surely?

Well they were not renoved for fun, or because we had nothing better to do.......

A whole bunch of Threads, right across the Forum, were vandalised overnight by the same Account, & it's unclear whether they were genuine Posts by the Member, or whether his Account had been hijacked by "friends". We had to remove them en bloc, as many of them were gratutiously offensive - not necessarily the one on this Thread, but if we removed one, we had to remove the lot.

Given that you never saw the majority of them, I'm delighted you agree.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 02:54:43 PM »

Given that you never saw the majority of them, I'm delighted you agree.

Feel free to PM them to me Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2009, 02:57:32 PM »

Make boldie a mod ftw.

He paces up and down the forum all day long anyway, might as well stick a brush in his hand and get some use out of him.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2009, 03:00:51 PM »

Make boldie a mod ftw.

He paces up and down the forum all day long anyway, might as well stick a brush in his hand and get some use out of him.

wooohooo Smiley

Though I suspect I'm right behind Flushy in the "to be a mod" queue..TK hates Dutch people.

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2009, 03:05:06 PM »

Tikay would roll all Dutch people down a big hill if he could.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2009, 03:06:47 PM »

Yeah, don't know why though...he mentioned something the other day about "People taking their bikes with them on the train and that's not what trains are for. Dirty wheels on a nice clean train floor" I think it has something to do with that.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2009, 03:07:36 PM »

that sounds like gouda fun thumbs up

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2009, 03:48:32 PM »

If we really wanted to hurt him we should put something hard in the way for him to roll over - I suggest a Roquefort maximum pain.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2009, 04:13:04 PM »

If we really wanted to hurt him we should put something hard in the way for him to roll over - I suggest a Roquefort maximum pain.

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2009, 12:44:32 PM »

This thread should get more love, says a lot about gamblers fuzzy logic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: