blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 08:10:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Game for Life Newsletter
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game for Life Newsletter  (Read 779 times)
The Truth

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2005, 07:38:14 AM »

One of the criticisms often levelled at me is that Game for Life hasn't been great at communicating the great work it does. As part of a strategy devised to put this right we will be launching a Newsletter. The newsletter will highlight fundraising activities, grants awarded and our own projects. It is hoped that the first edition will appear in January 2005 and will be published quarterly initially.  The costings have been done, a printer sourced and a lot of content already prepared. We however are actively seeking the following:

A main headline sponsor. This does not have to be a company from the poker industry. The newsletter will distributed to non-poker players as well as members of the poker community. It is essential we meet the cost of printing from sources other than monies raised from the public.

Distribution Partners. We are planning to distribute 5000 copies initially to cardrooms, resturants, pubs, shops and other businesses in addition to our own database. If you are the proprietor, director, manager etc of such a business and you would be happy to house one of our display stands (and possibly a collection tin) please let us know.

Classified advertisers. The newsletters will carry some ads which will further benefit the charity.

A name for the publication. 'Lifer' and 'Gamer' seem to give off the wrong impression. I will personally award a prize for any suggestion that is used.

To help or to find out more please contact me or email Game for Life's Deputy Chief Exec (unpaid) George Harle george.harle@game4life.org who is overseeing the project.

Thank you for your support.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 04:25:44 PM by Ironside » Logged
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 04:28:02 PM »

"the other side"

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: