blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 06:10:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 405329 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: June 23, 2013, 09:53:23 PM »

Wonderful news, what a big little man.
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: June 23, 2013, 09:59:02 PM »

Good news Mo, hope it continues!

Such a little boss
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: June 23, 2013, 10:04:37 PM »

Great news x

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: June 23, 2013, 11:06:16 PM »

Great news x
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: June 23, 2013, 11:20:09 PM »

thumbs up good news x

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: June 24, 2013, 04:53:32 PM »

Great news Mo. x

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: June 24, 2013, 10:24:53 PM »

Wellllllll what a last few weeks this has been.

Let me first say thank you all very much for the wishes on here for our little man.

His eyes have seen great improvement over the last two weeks, so much so that he now can open and use his right eye which was the worst of both. If you have ever looked at a person with restricted sight and seen their eyes  moving rapidly well that is what his were doing, he had night blindness and in the day was bumping into things on his right side, he also could not stand light.  We were told that any damage already done may not be reversible but hey this is Reece we are talking about,  once again he has done it again and come through to this point,  shining. He can see,  easily , he knows he has made great improvement but we also know that this is subject to him absorbing the Vit A & E drops daily ( he had to have a Vit A injection which was hard to do and not sure yet as depending on this next lot of blood results as to if he needs more injections which with his frame are not easy) .  The team said that what they witnessed with him was not very common here so once again we are back to the waiting game.

As we know he has such very little bowel that the food that he eats, and let me tell you he eats ( good style now, that if you or I ate his amount we would be bed bound and need crane lifting out the house, alas  he absorbs so very little) goes straight through him in roughly one hour.

We now have to hope that this was a one off and I have to keep on top of them results to make sure this does not happen again.

Thanks again all of you that posted and to Tom and Tony for their very kind support AGAIN.

Regards Maureen. x

Ps, where we live now does not have internet..............argh no poker.....but also very hard to keep updating as rely on tethering and the signal on my phone, due to location, is abysmal, but i shall try to post a pic or two when i can.

Magic news Maureen, best wishes to all of you

x

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: June 25, 2013, 08:24:50 AM »

Delighted to read that Mo!  What a wee fighter he is.  Keeping everything crossed that the improvement continues.  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: July 21, 2013, 03:14:56 PM »

Reece continues to have his bloods taken as at the moment there is little sign of him absorbing the Vit A and E drops as on the last results the E had dropped even lower.

The plan is to "stabilise his condition" ( stabilise sounds dramatic but that is how Leeds put it) then investigate the reason for this sudden change. He has had further jabs of Vit A and doubled the daily dose of Vit E.

When the Injection seems to start wearing off he gets a little down on himself, I suppose it is the frustration of continuously feeling ill, however this last week has seen him in great spirits and feeling very good as he had a jab last week. He still leads a normal life whilst all this is going on. They are retesting the bloods again at the end of July in prep for our holiday which the insurance company will not cover him against this latest condition so fingers crossed.

Stacey has not had a good run health over the last yr but I won't go into that on here but has now seen some improvement and her check ups are now every 3 months again. Saying that on a more minor scale last week she open fractured a toe and had to be operated on plus a pin put in and 48 hours of intravenous antibiotics. She is now out of action until they take her back to theatre in four weeks. Grandma is going to be very busy what with work and overtime plus Reece is on School hol's.

I could write a book of my life and no one would believe it. Anyway onwards and upwards.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: July 21, 2013, 03:21:33 PM »

Oh, and I am finally back online.

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: July 21, 2013, 03:38:17 PM »

Nice to have you back Mo, hope things turn around soon x

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: July 21, 2013, 03:41:53 PM »

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2082 on: July 21, 2013, 03:53:32 PM »

Kiss

The older I get, the better I was.
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: July 21, 2013, 04:23:07 PM »

Ty but I think I am getting a little dizzy. x

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: July 21, 2013, 06:51:02 PM »

Geeeez Mo...you're a machine handling all of this.  Thinking of ye and hope they get to the bottom of it quick.  {{{hugs}}}  x

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: