blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:38:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Stakes for f.tilt $24 7pm mtt
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stakes for f.tilt $24 7pm mtt  (Read 19037 times)
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2008, 09:42:06 PM »

my ITM% of 24% is better on full tilt than any other site having cashed in 5 of the 21 tournaments played there - including the first two $150 i played on there (just minor cashes though unfortunately). When most sites banned american players stars and tilt were the big two to still allow americans to play and one thing i noticed on stars was that whilst the volume of players increased dramatically the standard dropped - i decided to try a few new sites one of which was full tilt, the structures were good but the play was slow, the tables were too "cartooney" and the standard was even worse - tried it for 6 weeks didnt like it so went back to stars. i probably lost about $200 overall on there but got some of that back in my initial deposit bonus which was the only thing better than stars because you earned it in installments as you played.

sponsored by Fyffes
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2008, 02:41:46 PM »

UL claw- WP

Yeah 9pm on sunday is perfect-not going out this weekend so will be fresh and raring to go- is it a KO or standard freezeout?? thx V much

should be a regular freezeout, although its not listed atm, will sort something out on sunday, just refer back to this thread late afternoon/early evening, :-)

Pab I think the one your talking about is the 22.5k guaranteed which due to the clock change is now on at 8pm, or there is the 40k at 11pm

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: