blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 03:32:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Top blondites
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Top blondites  (Read 793 times)
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2007, 12:01:30 PM »

i had the good fortune to spend a couple of hours yesterday in the company of a couple of forum members. At the £25R satellite in Walsall I had the pleasure of sitting with RED-DOG and Karbiner - and two finer table companions you could not hope to have.

Add that to Dave Smith's ancedotes about Brighton and online poker - "Is there more than one poker site then?"  Grin - and it made for an enoyable, if ultimately fruitless, afternoon.

And congratulations to RED-DOG on two counts - 1) for winning a seat and 2) for not lamping the guy who slowrolled Aces. If you'd been in the hand, I think you might have 
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 12:52:59 PM »

Longines and I have been friends and adverseries across the virtual felt at Ladbrokes for years, but until last night, we had never met.. it's great when people you like online turn out to be just as likable in real life.

Not only did Longines volunteer to deal whilst playing the Satellite, he continued to do so after he was eliminated. 

The bloke who slowrolled the aces dwelled for a good two minutes before calling and slapping his AA down 

The older I get, the better I was.
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 12:57:18 PM »

The bloke who slowrolled the aces dwelled for a good two minutes before calling and slapping his AA down 

Perhaps he was an online player and he knows that they only win 21% of the time......... 

sponsored by Fyffes
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: