blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:23:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272678 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Thoughts
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thoughts  (Read 1478 times)
Leatherman

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2012, 12:23:31 AM »

CPP €1 re-buy. One prize 7,700 package

Started at 8 o'clock with 1500 and at first I thought you could only reload when 5000 or under, anyway I'm clicking rebuy lika a balla Smiley then I get too 5400 and Rebuy is still there and I think what the hell I'll keep clicking it if it's going too keep giving me chips.. Then at first break I relise it's unlimited for 90 minutes but there's not been many doing it.  well not on my table anyway.
 90 minutes is just about up and were on 84k and I've reloaded every hand although I did get a little help with my stack when we got AA aipf vs 10,10 for a 40k pot. Then somebody said "they should ban people like you Leatherman" as he felt that I was cheating I guess for rebuying every hand regardless of my stack.

The reason I kept doing it was I felt that I should play it like a satellite and figured every chip valuable. Also because it was pissing this guy off.. Lol
The total cost of me doing this was £34 and at the freeze out stage I was 8/300 with 88k think blinds were 150/300

Was 21/41 playing 150k
Then in 3 hands on trot jj<<QQ   KK<<A,7   AJ<<QQ too finish 41st.  Sigh

Understand that this is tl;dr but I felt that I would do this again next Sunday or is buying 1500 worth of chips a waste of €€ when blinds are say 100/200 etc.. And is it wrong to rebuy every hand like this guy said.

Thanks.

flame away but know this I am affiliated with the Internet Policeman, although sadly I think he's retired atm.

Satellite King
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 12:26:41 AM »

So despite the t&c's saying you could only rebuy with less than 5k chips you actually could rebuy with more ?
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 12:27:58 AM »

So despite the t&c's saying you could only rebuy with less than 5k chips you actually could rebuy with more ?

Yeh it was unlimited for everybody, but most decided not too... Nits gonna nit I guess..  Cheesy

Satellite King
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 12:30:02 AM »

Then it's unfair on those that were playing that didn't want/couldn't have a massive punt as they're obv at a pretty big disadvantage.
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 12:32:23 AM »

This isnt the first time its happened. It once happened on Stars, people realised and punted a load.

Imo, Im clicking that rebuy button as hard as I possibly can and as fast as I possibly can. The facility is there for everyone to use, if they dont use it then thats tough shit
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 12:35:47 AM »

Im 100% buying the chips.  Everyone else can do the same.  Its not your fault if they chose not to or cant for financial reasons.  Buying the chips gives you the best chance to win so it would be madness not to do it.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 12:44:07 AM »

Oh yeah, obv would also, was just making the point that it's bit harsh for those not rolled to punt for fun.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 12:53:59 AM »

Oh yeah, obv would also, was just making the point that it's bit harsh for those not rolled to punt for fun.

Harsher than that red card today? Wink

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 12:54:47 AM »

Oh, and +1 to what JK & BF said.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 12:58:37 AM »

Not even close ldo.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 07:34:27 AM »

Cheesy

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 01:51:13 PM »

This isnt the first time its happened. It once happened on Stars, people realised and punted a load.

Imo, Im clicking that rebuy button as hard as I possibly can and as fast as I possibly can. The facility is there for everyone to use, if they dont use it then thats tough shit

Im slapping the rebuy button harder than a $1 bill onto a dancers ass... And more times. Cheesy

Tell the douche to get a life and laugh as you realise his equity is greatly diminished by not doing the same.  He will have to run like Hesus to get deep.

Standard fella. 

Main thing is NEVER USE CHATBOX.  It doesn't help, doesn't defend, it can only cause or perpetuate trouble.  I only ever say hi to people like U when U say hi first.

tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 02:04:46 PM »

Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 12:14:33 AM »

Remember the Alea rebuy comps this question always used to trouble me playing them JK.
How do you know when its worth taking add ons? Do you judge it in relation to prizepool on the night or what?

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2012, 01:13:35 AM »

Remember the Alea rebuy comps this question always used to trouble me playing them JK.
How do you know when its worth taking add ons? Do you judge it in relation to prizepool on the night or what?

Normally, I judge it on whether or not I have a pulse. If I do, I'll take the lot. If not, its still 50/50
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: