blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:13:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Sam trickett beaten up by 6 guys
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sam trickett beaten up by 6 guys  (Read 27966 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 06, 2012, 07:44:49 PM »

imo if you ever have a spot where there is only one option, then you have made a mistake.

A few years ago I went away for the weekend. When I returned home on the Sunday evening I found a strange car on my drive. As I contemplated who's car this was two guys came walking out the front door carrying my plasma tv, closely followed by another guy holding my gf jewellery box. If we agree violence should only be applied in extreme situations then the walking away option has already expired when an extreme situation arrives.

People are just like any other animal in so much as instincts tell us fighting is best avoided because any injury could be fatal. But anyone can be thrust into an extreme situation through no fault of their own where violence will be the only answer. I know from Discovery that with male lions it tends to be when another rogue male tries to muscle in on the harem of females, and that is fair enough imo. The lion does not want to fight but that critical moment has arrived. It arrived for me when I stumbled on that burglary. And it arrived for Red when he realised he didn't want to be intimidated. If you let some guy spit at your gf face she will be sickened by the thought of ever having sex with you again, so I think it qualifies as a genuine critical moment. It is not effective to apply logic to primal critical moments.

Btw great story Red. I love so much you turned back after cycling for one mile, lol.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 06, 2012, 07:44:55 PM »

Herbie probably knows about the stoke Naughty40 what with his CP company buddys Smiley
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 06, 2012, 08:45:17 PM »

Herbie probably knows about the stoke Naughty40 what with his CP company buddys Smiley
Lol them were days gone by. Some good some bad, and most of us 40 something's think we have become all trendy again with this 80's casual thing and the stone roses back. Truth is I just got in a play fight with our lass in the kitchen and had to give best as I ran out of gas after 30 seconds Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 06, 2012, 09:46:48 PM »

Lol them were days gone by. Some good some bad, and most of us 40 something's think we have become all trendy again with this 80's casual thing and the stone roses back. Truth is I just got in a play fight with our lass in the kitchen and had to give best as I ran out of gas after 30 seconds Smiley

Bet she wishes you usually lasted that long

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 06, 2012, 10:29:43 PM »

Bet she wishes you usually lasted that long
You would think so but she shot me down in flames once again this afternoon.
"you know that 3 seconds before you finish. Well if you could shag like that for half an hour I might actually get something out of it"  Sad

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2012, 02:04:42 AM »

I'd love to see Lil Dave in a fight, I bet he's like Scrappy Doo
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2012, 02:54:05 AM »

imo if you ever have a spot where there is only one option, then you have made a mistake.

If you let some guy spit at your gf face she will be sickened by the thought of ever having sex with you again, so I think it qualifies as a genuine critical moment. It is not effective to apply logic to primal critical moments.

Btw great story Red. I love so much you turned back after cycling for one mile, lol.

Unless there is a good chance of death(0.25%?), gotta go mental. No guts, no glory!

Only fight situation like this was 9 army guys to me and 3 friends, talked our way out of it somehow. Northern army lads vs private school chumps, not fun.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: