blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:56:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *Tips For Tikay* Mini Fred Bash - weekend of October 26 - 27th 2013
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *Tips For Tikay* Mini Fred Bash - weekend of October 26 - 27th 2013  (Read 56697 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: October 21, 2013, 06:32:52 PM »

Does anyone know the best way to get from Marble Arch to Wimbledon dogs please?

What time is the table booked for Keith?

cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 21, 2013, 06:37:09 PM »

Are people likely to get a taxi from [insert name of establishment showing sport] to Wimbledon? Is anything like that likely to be more than £20 between four or five?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 21, 2013, 06:39:22 PM »

cheers

Underground to Wimbledon then five minute mini-cab ride or half hour walk.

I'm planning on leaving from The Vic probably around 5pm so if you want to hook up there Phil you're most welcome.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 21, 2013, 06:49:52 PM »

cheers

I'm planning on leaving from The Vic probably around 5pm so if you want to hook up there Phil you're most welcome.

Think I'd do jubilee line to Waterloo  then overground (platforms 1-4) to Earlsfield, reckon it's prob a bit quicker.

Allez!!
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 21, 2013, 06:57:42 PM »

cheers

Cheers Ralph, I'm going to be at Newbury on Friday and might go racing there again on Saturday, if not will head into London on Saturday and will be great to meet up then. If I do go racing on Saturday then will probably be a last minute dash to get to the dogs via the hotel.

Do you/or does anyone else fancy racing on either Friday or Saturday?

Cheers for the directions Ed.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2013, 07:10:31 PM »

If someone can find a decent pub/bar to watch Soccer Saturday in West London, I'm in for that. Or the Vic.

I'm easy really.

I have a code to get in the dogs, if everyone who needs it can PM me, I'll let them have it by return.

I assume/think we have the table(s) all night Phil. I',m going to aim to get there for about 7.

Meet in The Torch on Sunday at 1ish? And we can purloin a couple of tables to watch the football.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 21, 2013, 07:13:33 PM »

cheers

Cheers Ralph, I'm going to be at Newbury on Friday and might go racing there again on Saturday, if not will head into London on Saturday and will be great to meet up then. If I do go racing on Saturday then will probably be a last minute dash to get to the dogs via the hotel.

I adore Newbury Phil it used to be my favourite racecourse when I was a somewhat feckless and considerably reckless youth. I don't think I've visited since the 1970's but alas I won't be able to make it this time.

Remind me to tell you about the waiter and his scam in the restaurant at Newbury.

I'm quite looking forward to this weekend.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 21, 2013, 07:36:16 PM »

Will be looking to watch the racing either way.

If its on in Vic likely I will stay there and go cross town with you Ralph.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 21, 2013, 08:22:34 PM »

cheers

I adore Newbury Phil it used to be my favourite racecourse when I was a somewhat feckless and considerably reckless youth. I don't think I've visited since the 1970's but alas I won't be able to make it this time.

Remind me to tell you about the waiter and his scam in the restaurant at Newbury.

I'm quite looking forward to this weekend.

Just perused the menu at Quillon.

Drooling slightly now.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 21, 2013, 08:50:58 PM »

I am really gutted about this but something has come up in Florida which means I almost certainly am not going to be able to make it.  Am trying to get it changed but it looks unlikely in which case both my ticket for the dogs and game are available.  If there is someone that couldn't otherwise afford to go then they would get priority and can have them for free.  Otherwise put a tub of lard in my seat I guess......sorry guys I was really looking forward to this.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 21, 2013, 09:05:47 PM »

Will be looking to watch the racing either way.

If its on in Vic likely I will stay there and go cross town with you Ralph.

You are most welcome to join us Adz as long as you promise that there will be no Wenger-bashing during the journey.

Just in case I don't spot your "WengerOut" tee-shirt perhaps you could PM me your mobile no. Smiley

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 21, 2013, 09:14:04 PM »

Palace away.......I think we should be good for one more week!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 21, 2013, 10:17:42 PM »

I am really gutted about this but something has come up in Florida which means I almost certainly am not going to be able to make it.  Am trying to get it changed but it looks unlikely in which case both my ticket for the dogs and game are available.  If there is someone that couldn't otherwise afford to go then they would get priority and can have them for free.  Otherwise put a tub of lard in my seat I guess......sorry guys I was really looking forward to this.

Very disappointing news.

Was looking forward to taking you to the cleaners with Wembley prop bets.

Hope the situation changes and you can make it after all Stu.

Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 22, 2013, 09:07:19 AM »

If anyone is looking for a spare ticket to join in, let me know, I probably have one Sad

Still the case and like Stu, happy for someone that would make full use of it to go.  Free to someone under it, pay what you think it's worth to you if not.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 22, 2013, 11:13:29 AM »

What's the agenda for the full weekend, starting Friday or Saturday? Saw Chompy in Luton, he was umming and ahhing, I thought he's be guest of honour

You do realise he'll turn up wearing a Peterborough United replica shirt, right?
Funnily enough he had one on when I saw him. At least I think it must have been, I didn't recognise the strip and I didn't think Posh played in white but it was a footy top fo sho

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: