blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:30:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Live Cash Hand. Deep.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Live Cash Hand. Deep.  (Read 4870 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2010, 12:14:18 PM »

Personally i think c/c>>betting>>c/r the turn in this spot. We have good showdown value, with cards which villian is likely to bluff at on the river if we hit (any ace/queen BDFD)

River is fairly tough, the fact that he turned AK into a bluff here shows hes pretty terrible and you were thinking along the right lines. Assuming your correct and he is 3betting alot, think about how much of his range you will usually beat here. Just a rather unfortunate spot where you ran into the tip top of his range (hate to use them cliche's).

Idk, my hand looks a lot like 66/77 and he can rep an OP pretty credibly so im not sure turning AK into a bluff is nessercarily a bad thing, hence why i wondered at the tme if i should be raising to like £425 or something incase he's doing this with a better hand (i dont think so in hiensight as this is the smack top of his bluffing range - or the bottom of his value range lol whichever way u look at it) i always like to c/raise in hero spots where i dont beat 100% of his bluffing range, but in situations where he only 1 hand in his bluffing range that beats me, and h would mostly check it back then i dont think c/r is good.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: