blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 11:18:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272711 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Team_Eureka's Vegas Escapades!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 47 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Team_Eureka's Vegas Escapades!  (Read 121414 times)
Deadman

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: July 12, 2012, 09:32:38 PM »

Have just bust the main event and I'm still not sure about this hand.
I open btn with    two spades to 3500 at 800/1600 playing 140k, BB snap re jams 50k without a thought so I fold ofcourse.
Very next hand I open to 3500 again with  from the cut off, btn is the big stack with 330k, he flats. And then again an instant snap jam from the same guy for 55k. Its on me now and I have no info on this guy, only the previous hand and the fact that he just looks a little bit crazy. I tank reshove for 140k ish and then the btn snap over calls with  , The first guy has  anyway the board runs out  and the dream is over :-(
Thoughts please? Just fold?
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 12, 2012, 09:39:47 PM »

Have just bust the main event and I'm still not sure about this hand.
I open btn with    two spades to 3500 at 800/1600 playing 140k, BB snap re jams 50k without a thought so I fold ofcourse.
Very next hand I open to 3500 again with  from the cut off, btn is the big stack with 330k, he flats. And then again an instant snap jam from the same guy for 55k. Its on me now and I have no info on this guy, only the previous hand and the fact that he just looks a little bit crazy. I tank reshove for 140k ish and then the btn snap over calls with  , The first guy has  anyway the board runs out  and the dream is over :-(
Thoughts please? Just fold?

No, just win Sad

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 12, 2012, 10:06:38 PM »

Believe that was v Jason Somerville, Jcarver online, $4m + cashes combined, most famous for coming out in blog post .

Bracelet winner.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 12, 2012, 10:34:36 PM »

UL simon. I'm told Orleans has a good value comp on Fridays, should you not be on railing duties.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 12, 2012, 11:36:53 PM »

Believe that was v Jason Somerville, Jcarver online, $4m + cashes combined, most famous for coming out in blog post .

Bracelet winner.
Big respect in more ways than one for this guy.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 12, 2012, 11:42:48 PM »

Bracelet winner.
Big respect in more ways than one for this guy.

He needs to stop knocking out British players but that aside definitely!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 13, 2012, 12:14:14 AM »

ul Simon. Don't give it too much thought, doubt anyone does any different.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 13, 2012, 02:50:53 AM »

Standard reship, ul Simon

Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 13, 2012, 04:38:55 AM »

Go team! Me and Mitch did wins on cash too.

Stato... Well he played his heart out

After 8 attempts, my 1st winning cash session on the trip last night, which is pretty ridic!

Won $4.4k in the Wynn before doing $800 back at the Bellagio. Still leaves me in a bit of a hole for the trip, but nothing catastrophic.
Each session seemed to go along the lines of me being card dead for hours, finally flopping a set vs top pair and him hitting miracle, miracle to scoop. Cant moan too much coz ive obv ran well in comps to final 2, so swings and roundabouts, but can really knock the confidence to just seemingly lose everyday.

Last night tonight, Myself, G2L, Stato and the Belporian are going to see Blue Man Group at the Venetian and sink a few shandies. Wanted to see Beatles Cirque, but the rest didnt want to pay the $200 for the only tickets that were left sitting together. ($500 a box blackjack fine, but not $200 for a night out apparently lol)

Theres been some times on this trip that ive been ready to go home, but now its come down to it, its kinda sad to have to pack the bags for the flight 2moro. With Keith doing well in the main, it means he has extended his stay, therefore ive gotta get a train back from London at the end of the marathon flight. Not something im looking forward to.

Hopefully go out with a bang tonight, and the boys still in the main, can give me a reason to come back out for the final....

Viva Las Vegas!!

stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 13, 2012, 04:42:51 AM »

Theres been some times on this trip that ive been ready to go home, but there aren't as many restaurants in Shardlow

FYP
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: July 13, 2012, 09:48:15 AM »

After 8 attempts, my 1st winning cash session on the trip last night, which is pretty ridic!

Won $4.4k in the Wynn before doing $800 back at the Bellagio. Still leaves me in a bit of a hole for the trip, but nothing catastrophic.
Each session seemed to go along the lines of me being card dead for hours, finally flopping a set vs top pair and him hitting miracle, miracle to scoop. Cant moan too much coz ive obv ran well in comps to final 2, so swings and roundabouts, but can really knock the confidence to just seemingly lose everyday.

Last night tonight, Myself, G2L, Stato and the Belporian are going to see Blue Man Group at the Venetian and sink a few shandies. Wanted to see Beatles Cirque, but the rest didnt want to pay the $200 for the only tickets that were left sitting together. ($500 a box blackjack fine, but not $200 for a night out apparently lol)

Theres been some times on this trip that ive been ready to go home, but now its come down to it, its kinda sad to have to pack the bags for the flight 2moro. With Keith doing well in the main, it means he has extended his stay, therefore ive gotta get a train back from London at the end of the marathon flight. Not something im looking forward to.

Hopefully go out with a bang tonight, and the boys still in the main, can give me a reason to come back out for the final....

Viva Las Vegas!!

Quote of the trip - made me smile....

....and glglgl to Keys
Mondeoman

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 13, 2012, 11:01:58 AM »

I've made day 4 with 241k.  Too tired to write much now as a man of my age is not used to such long days.
Keys has bagged up about 400k and is in good shape to abuse the bubble.  666 paid and about 720 left i think.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: July 13, 2012, 11:02:58 AM »

GL K&K.

leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 13, 2012, 11:08:39 AM »

all the very best of luck to James and Kieth

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 13, 2012, 12:41:01 PM »

I've made day 4 with 241k.  Too tired to write much now as a man of my age is not used to such long days.
Keys has bagged up about 400k and is in good shape to abuse the bubble.  666 paid and about 720 left i think.

Go #TeamEureka.... Gl to K & K . Make notts boy proud.
Show all ur boys how go play poker . Show harm u not only staked
but u play aswell. Wiiiiiiii ship it
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 47 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: