blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 05:39:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272912 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  SCUM SCUM SCUM!!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SCUM SCUM SCUM!!  (Read 2131 times)
Nem

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 09:56:20 PM »

I dont know yet fully what happened but they got the money out of an ATM machine which means they must have made a copy of my card because my card hasnt left my sight in weeks. Pal who works for RBS thinks they will have skimmed my card a few weeks ago and it was sort of coincidence it happened last night. God knows how they got though and god knows how they got my pin number either.

What they have done is put a skimming device in the chip and pin terminal and taken all of your details (pin included) and then made up a blank plastic card with all your details on. Hopefully you are covered with your bank's insurance.
happy_steve

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 11:33:11 AM »

Same sort of thing happened to me a few years ago when I was married. My card was swallowed by a cash machine. Didnt think nothing of it until I was rudely awoken one morning by the ex wife, throwing a bank statement at me and asking who I was setting up house with! The scumbags had fixed the machine so that it looked like the machine had kept the cards. They then went on a 48 hour spending spree buying £3000 worth of electrical goods.

Took two weeks for the bank to return the money to my account, and I had two weeks of the ex wife constantly accusing me of setting up another home somewhere else!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: