blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 01:38:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273419 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Snooker legend Steve Davis guest presents The Poker Show next Monday
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Snooker legend Steve Davis guest presents The Poker Show next Monday  (Read 899 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2009, 08:41:28 PM »

With the World Series of Poker in full swing, Roland De Wolfe, Annette Obrestad, and recent bracelet winner Steve Sung drop into The Poker Show while six-time world snooker champion Steve Davis (**) is guest presenting on Monday night

Dublin, Ireland: June 11, 2009 – Six-time world snooker champion Steve Davis is the guest presenter on The Poker Show next Monday evening as resident comedy imitator Roland De Wolfe, Scandinavian phenom Annette Obrestad, and recent bracelet winner Steve Sung drop by to share their thoughts on all things poker.

Padraig Parkinson will drop in each evening from The Rio in Las Vegas to update listeners on all the gossip from the WSOP, and Jesse and Matt will get lost in the world of reality TV in the Big Brother’s Little Sister segment.

Listeners also get a chance to win a stake in Eddie Hearn and Matt Broughton as they embark on a WSOP main event odyssey. The pair will be playing a $500 WSOP satellite live on air Sunday night and if they win a seat a percentage will be offered to lucky listeners.

Tuesday sees the launch of the weekly Poker Show Live turbo bounty tournament on Boylepoker.com which has $250 added, with guests, presenters and listeners vying for supremacy in this password-only tournament.

Last week’s shows have been archived in full at http://www.boylesports.com/sections/poker/d.asp?show=ThePokerShow_Archives and include current world champion Peter Eastgate and former world champion Greg Raymer.

Fans can grab the individual interviews at http://thepokershowlive.com/listenagain.htm and also check out the controversial interviews with Tom “Durrrr” Dwan and Luke “_FullFlush1_” Schwartz which are still proving wildly popular downloads. 

Guests on the show so far read like a who’s who of poker with Greg Raymer, Peter Eastgate, Doyle Brunson, Annette Obrestad, J.C. Tran, Marty Smyth, Michael Keiner, Theo Jorgensen, Neil Channing, Vicky Coren, Tom Hanlon, Maria Demetriou, Andrew Feldman, Dan Harrington, Roland De Wolfe, Phil Hellmuth, Mike Sexton, Phil Laak, Rory Liffey, Liam Flood, ‘Mad’ Marty Wilson, Kara Scott, Donnacha O’Dea, Barny Boatman, and John Duthie.

The all-new radio show sees the experienced broadcast team on air each Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. at www.thepokershowlive.com where they will discuss, debate, and decipher the technicolour world of live and online poker with a series of special guests, contributors, and phone-in questions and commentary from members of the poker playing public.

Poker players are actively encouraged to get involved in each show — if only to be in with a shot of winning some of the cash the show gives away each night. Players can call the show directly on 0208 123 7820, add ThePokerShow to Skype or, for MSN users: thepokershow@live.co.uk. The presenters can then chat to participants before or during the show, live on air.

** Dingdell. Steve Davis is not Gazza

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 10:52:30 AM »

bumped for tonight

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
EddieHearn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 02:20:37 PM »

Roland is also on tonight talking about last night's victory.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 02:27:51 PM »

Did Tracey share a lift with Steve Davis?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 05:37:18 PM »

Poker potty nuts are we...

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: