blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 11:44:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Small Stakes Sunday Grind - Extra sweat?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Small Stakes Sunday Grind - Extra sweat?  (Read 10891 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2010, 11:36:53 PM »

sent to

chezz
neil

waiting on

paul
greeky

for decisions to where they want the $$$$$

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2010, 11:39:32 PM »

Whatever happens, whether you ship or not I'll not stake you again. This is really really poor form.

It's been less than 48 hours bro.

You don't see why it's bad form?

It's been less than 48 hours, I posted yesterday that I'd send tomorrow night, so not like I just fucked off. You can check I havnt played at all on the acct. I literally had no internet, nothing I could do, I just got back from a huge drive, I'm shattered, could just fall into bed and sleep but came on here to sort it before the morning. Really sorry if I seem like a dick but did everything I could of possibly done. Sending them all now, any mates on stars I can send to? Or should I try and get a transfer with someone and send the minute I get in from work tomorrow?

send to outragous76

maybe im just being paranoid and overreacting because of recent events and if other people think so then I'll apologise.

If you knew you were going to be away for 2 days, you should have said on the night or posted on the thread. (More reason for you to just send straight away though)

i didnt know.. i cba to argue with you bud. obv other people have fucked you over, but im one of the most honest guys you'll meet, obv you dont know this yet. sorry again and gn. sent btw.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2010, 11:41:26 PM »

chezz said he has money on tilt/stars, have sent him Paul Ho's and will PM him now telling him to transfer on tilt, he's fine with this btw. Thanks again guys.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2010, 11:46:37 PM »

Whatever happens, whether you ship or not I'll not stake you again. This is really really poor form.

It's been less than 48 hours bro.

You don't see why it's bad form?

It's been less than 48 hours, I posted yesterday that I'd send tomorrow night, so not like I just fucked off. You can check I havnt played at all on the acct. I literally had no internet, nothing I could do, I just got back from a huge drive, I'm shattered, could just fall into bed and sleep but came on here to sort it before the morning. Really sorry if I seem like a dick but did everything I could of possibly done. Sending them all now, any mates on stars I can send to? Or should I try and get a transfer with someone and send the minute I get in from work tomorrow?

send to outragous76

maybe im just being paranoid and overreacting because of recent events and if other people think so then I'll apologise.

If you knew you were going to be away for 2 days, you should have said on the night or posted on the thread. (More reason for you to just send straight away though)

i didnt know.. i cba to argue with you bud. obv other people have fucked you over, but im one of the most honest guys you'll meet, obv you dont know this yet. sorry again and gn. sent btw.

Ok does seem like my bad.

Apologies - prob just jumped to conclusions.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: