blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 12:18:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Strange Things to do Whilst Playing Poker
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Strange Things to do Whilst Playing Poker  (Read 602 times)
jjandellis
« on: February 11, 2011, 07:43:55 PM »

I'm sure we all do it, have our attention diverted from a poker game - but something got me wondering whats the oddest things people do or have done whilst playing?

OK, at the risk of looking completely stupid I'll start with my example from last night (which got me thinking about this):

Had bought some new ski's/boots and, for some strange reason, decided I wanted to check how comfortable the boots were. OK fair enough. Boots on, multi tabling. This doubley confirmed my mind wasn't really on the game(s) that night cus I'm also sat reading a book on Ypres and scratching out travel plans online - but Yep comfy...

Next thing I'm completely neglecting the poker and start wondering about the bindings. Totally focussed on this I wonder to the other side of the room, which is quite tight to move around at the best of times. Yep you guessed it, no sooner have I clipped in then BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!

I look up and glory behold, in a game where I had been completely card dead...Aces!!! Cue mass panic and an attempt to get across the untidy room with a pair of 170 cm skis strapped to the bottom of my feet. Ended up half diving the last part to get to the computer and hit the 'Call' button from UTG (no time to raise). Worked out beautifully with someone shoving etc etc Couldn't help but lie there laughing afterwards 
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 08:20:26 PM »

One tour too many methinks Lee

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: