blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 08:57:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Live Cash Game - Cooler or can I play it better?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Live Cash Game - Cooler or can I play it better?  (Read 4827 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2011, 05:07:01 PM »

Not to worried about getting flamed (I sort of expected to get told off for ROT, but I was not 100% sure thats what it was), the advice on the thread makes sense. So I probably was being results oriented but did convince myself I might have made a bad call. He had -9s and the board was not kind enough to pair for me.

I can see that if I can narrow his range to being just a flash the call is marginal at best but I don't believe I am a good enough player to do this tbh and would be leveling myself all over the place, so probably best not worry about it. Most of the people posting on this thread would have called and they are better players than me :-)

Thanks for the advice guy's especially Alex and SuuPRlim for highlighting the hand ranges.

NP

Alex, get rid of poker stove and get odds oracle it is a billion times better. Same for everyone !

Jason dont apologise for what you said to Kimber to me I dont know jeff very well or have anything to do with him or care if he gets offened lol im sure he is more than capable of standing up for himself, and he isnt related to the firm afaik. lol @ worth wanking over you're a horrible man Tongue - Welcome to the dark side Alex where we make desicions based on actual facts as opposed to blind guessing and not even knowing how to process the information we've guessed Wink

happy to be here

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2011, 06:13:18 PM »

Does the dark side have cookies?
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2011, 01:06:06 AM »

Not to worried about getting flamed (I sort of expected to get told off for ROT, but I was not 100% sure thats what it was), the advice on the thread makes sense. So I probably was being results oriented but did convince myself I might have made a bad call. He had -9s and the board was not kind enough to pair for me.

I can see that if I can narrow his range to being just a flash the call is marginal at best but I don't believe I am a good enough player to do this tbh and would be leveling myself all over the place, so probably best not worry about it. Most of the people posting on this thread would have called and they are better players than me :-)

Thanks for the advice guy's especially Alex and SuuPRlim for highlighting the hand ranges.

NP

Alex, get rid of poker stove and get odds oracle it is a billion times better. Same for everyone !

Jason dont apologise for what you said to Kimber to me I dont know jeff very well or have anything to do with him or care if he gets offened lol im sure he is more than capable of standing up for himself, and he isnt related to the firm afaik. lol @ worth wanking over you're a horrible man Tongue - Welcome to the dark side Alex where we make desicions based on actual facts as opposed to blind guessing and not even knowing how to process the information we've guessed Wink
blah blah blah. i'm more of a feel player than a maths player lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2011, 01:32:31 AM »

Imagine if you had both? hendon mob would need more staff to keep up

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2011, 01:37:32 AM »

think i may have to retire at the top dave...to many people wanna see me shot down in flames now lol...you know what they say. you make your own bed you have to lie in it... did i tell you Gosney won a donkament at sheff 2 week ago. i managed 2nd

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2011, 10:11:47 AM »

think i may have to retire at the top dave...to many people wanna see me shot down in flames now lol...you know what they say. you make your own bed you have to lie in it... did i tell you Gosney won a donkament at sheff 2 week ago. i managed 2nd

all the "feel" in the world you're never gonna beat los Tongue

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2011, 12:16:14 PM »

all the "feel" in the world you're never gonna beat los Tongue
hey thats no fairy tale. quality all round

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: