blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 08:59:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273064 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  AKhh vs fishy player
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AKhh vs fishy player  (Read 2477 times)
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 11:20:11 PM »

Wp with the play. I don't think the snap shoving thing is that big a deal, he wasn't folding anyway.
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 02:21:31 AM »

Are we saying its a clear play? is that due to having fold equity with our ship? On the flop we are slightly behind against his hand
on this board 49% - 51% basically flipping for 222bb's. Surely another spot can be found esp v a weak/tilted player.

Interesting hand for sure, could someone go a little further into why its a standard line to take, and couldnt we possibly be drawing
dead even if thats only a small chance.

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 03:58:17 AM »

1) overlay- there's 54 or something in there pre, and we've bet 25, so shipping is instantly profitable.
2) we dominate all his draws
3) we have fold equity/he could be bluffing

TO NAME BUT A FEW Tongue

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 09:33:43 AM »

I can see the benifits to this play against a good player such as yourself or Mitch and i would
be happy to make it playing either of you my problem here is its a massive pot and the guy is unlikely
to fold a hand that we are flipping with for 220bbs and he is likely to get it in with much weaker
holdings if we bibe our time (Third pair like he did later for his stack say).

Nits are gonna nit i guess 

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 09:49:12 AM »

I can see the benifits to this play against a good player such as yourself or Mitch and i would
be happy to make it playing either of you my problem here is its a massive pot and the guy is unlikely
to fold a hand that we are flipping with for 220bbs and he is likely to get it in with much weaker

With fold equity + equity against his whole calling range, shoving is definitely +ev.

There is no such thing as waiting for a better spot! If the spot seems profitable then it is a spot you should take Smiley
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 09:53:31 AM »

3bet flop > jam

If he jams it in with air we have sick equity and even if we get him to fold a hand like he has only once in a million tries its still more +EV than just jamming and folding out everything that you're better than flipping against.  Make it £105/call. You also give him the opportunity to peel and fold to your turn jam.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 10:42:02 AM »

3bet flop is good if you want to be balanced as 3bet bluffing this board is highly reccomended vs those who like to find out where they are...

i still think calling is nice, basically can't do anythjing bad unless you fold.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
LeeMcshane

The only difference between praying in a Church an

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2012, 11:59:47 AM »

d

With fold equity + equity against his whole calling range, shoving is definitely +ev.

There is no such thing as waiting for a better spot! If the spot seems profitable then it is a spot you should take Smiley

This is exactly my point i was trying to make t my friend. Its definate +ev i find better players might fold here  as well and tbh i never minded getting in VS villian if he had a hand like this as i have plenty of outs.

Would not put him on the 2 or 66 as he was slow playing every monster flop he hit.

The only difference between praying in a Church and praying at the poker table is that when you pray at the poker table you really mean it.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: