blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 07:19:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272829 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Support from the rail - When is it cheating? more integrity needed in the game
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Support from the rail - When is it cheating? more integrity needed in the game  (Read 6362 times)
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2012, 08:08:23 PM »

[  ] Waving frantically with your arms above your head is a great way to try and signal your mate conspicuously.

If it was planned it would've been more subtle.  If he decided to do it as a spur of the moment thing as he caught a glimpse of the AK, how would the player know what waving frantically meant, call or fold?

Sounds like the guy was actually excited about the the big pot and wanted his mates to watch by the sound of it.

Nah, if you're excited about a big pot and want to attract the attention of your mates sound would come out of your mouth. You would shout "DAVE...BIG FECKING POT DAVE...DAVIDDDDD". You would deffo be doing this if you were some loud excited drunk. Don't think you would wave arms around like John McCririck in a silent movie, especially if friends wont see in time. Anyway Mouth says TD told the individual not to signal.

Prob not planned but even so people want a clean, safe & fair place to play cards. There is no evidence to blame the player but if railing members of the club are trying to interfere with the game those members should be asked to leave imo.

+1
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2012, 12:20:50 AM »

Hi Guys

Following a complaint from Jack i have looked into this incident.

Having spoken to everyone involved in this i am satisfied there is nothing that proves anything untoward happened, both Mark and David have offered to come and see Jack here and explain there side of things if he wishes, i have informed Jack and the matter is closed.

Cheers

ACES

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2012, 12:25:52 AM »

Booooo. We wanted to see a lynching. Never mind guys all head over to the Feldman thread. After he has been on secret millionaire I hear he maybe getting publicly stoned. Who is with me

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: