blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 04:52:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272938 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Top set + 2nfd deep, 5c PLO
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Top set + 2nfd deep, 5c PLO  (Read 2465 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 10:27:44 AM »

People are just so polarised in these spots like flatting everything that's not top set + redraws that we allow him to play his hand pretty perfectly against us this deep if we raise. Being disguised rather than face up on a lot of tricky turns is massive in 5 and 6 o imo.

100bbs like w/e and even then it's so perfect for check jam but this deep I think flatting flop makes us more money in the long run. I don't think folding mediocre 999 is even a mistake when that happens.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 03:52:46 PM »

Hmmm, interesting. I think the complete opposite to almost everything everyone has said lol, but this is the great thing about poker, so many ways to boil an egg, and who's to say who's egg boiling methods are best as long as you get a boiled egg at the end!!!

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2014, 08:22:11 AM »

I thought the guy was a fish, hence the minraise stuff. The note stuff seemed kinda fishy, but I guess everyone has to pile sometimes! Its a very weird spot, he can almost donk/get in vs everyone but us, and just rofl fold if we put anymore chips in. Seems like a decent plan too. I kinda hate calling and playing the hand with no real idea where we're at but its 5o and really deep so got to get used to it. Do you have much experience deep? I kind of imagine you get 300+ deep a decent amount?

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 07:13:08 PM »

Lol kokus is a million to ever raise fold. Just keep clicking pot until you manage to get all your chips over the line. No need to trap.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: