blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:01:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Ben Warrington (KidCardiff6) is a scammer
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ben Warrington (KidCardiff6) is a scammer  (Read 11873 times)
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2015, 03:22:53 PM »

It's Bleznick on the dagunman account. Confirmed

Interesting that Noel Hayes is getting virtually no heat for selling his account to Hastings.

Without knowing anything about him other than he has gambling connections/got announced with the betbright position recently, I don't think he deserves that much stick. Its somewhat likely he doesn't realise how much of a big deal it is. It probably felt somewhat similar to the bearding situation with bookmakers, so I don't think he will feel as if he has done much wrong, so I'm not sure what giving him heat would achieve. If it was say, Eli Elezra (a bad example because of the 17 accounts on ftp video) then I think people would be a little more upset and willing to chase him down as it were.

I'd also like to tone down the statement regarding dagunman. Its probable still though.

Boba, Ben stated he would be paying anyone back who he stole equity off and has failed to do so so far, leading me to believe he is probably in worse shape than you would imagine.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: