blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 08:06:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Londonpokergirl and Tank are the best folk in the world
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Londonpokergirl and Tank are the best folk in the world  (Read 2936 times)
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 03:01:34 AM »

i didnt know about your mum, im deeply sorry for your loss.

doesnt this gesture show that the world can be a wonderful place sometimes, with the right people in it.

Dave

what he said

The Rivercard

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 09:31:02 AM »

doesnt this gesture show that the world can be a wonderful place sometimes, with the right people in it.

Dave

what he said

good on you tank and Mel

pokerinthepub...3000 and growing
Queen of Hearts

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 10:04:28 AM »

Dave

what he said

good on you tank and Mel

When you look up at the sky and there are dark clouds which seem to reflect your sadness, remember, just because you cannot see the stars does not mean that they are not there.

Mel and Tank, you have done something amazing.

Mad, when you are sad, as you will be - the more you love someone the greater your sadness - remember your star  goldstar
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 10:56:19 PM »

Nowt much to say apart from my thoughts are with you, and thats why blonde is the BEST, coz people really do care Smiley
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2006, 11:17:12 AM »

Mad,

I never knew your Mum had passed away, I'm so sorry.

Give it time, &, eventually, you will be at one with her again, you down here, & Mum up there. My Dad went to Heaven nearly 30 years ago, but we still chat every day, about everything, & he's still my best mate. Still tells me off, too!

Be strong. It will take some time, but I promise, eventually, you will be together again, just as my Dad & I still are.

xx

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 11:40:57 AM »

thanks everyone and i hope you are right tikay. my dad also passsed away many years ago when i was 10. its pretty lonely being an orphan i must say. i talk to my mum all the time but there is no answer as yet. ill keep trying

thanks

mad

Patience is a virtue.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 11:51:39 AM »

thanks everyone and i hope you are right tikay. my dad also passsed away many years ago when i was 10. its pretty lonely being an orphan i must say. i talk to my mum all the time but there is no answer as yet. ill keep trying

thanks

mad

Trust me Mad, Mum is listening, & will be in touch when she's settled in. I'm serious, I mean this.

My Dad was not at all well, his quality of life was fading, constant pain & medication & stuff. But once he "went", everything was fine, he's free of pain now, & lives in a truly wonderful place. Believe Mad, believe.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: