blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 11:25:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272901 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  DTD events
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD events  (Read 12723 times)
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2008, 06:15:27 PM »

There's always the hotel bar for the fun sit n goes.....

Good point, chip set in boot ready...

Which hotel are you guys at, we have not bothered booking just incase we cant make it. But looking good to date.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2008, 06:17:42 PM »

i will be at the jurys inn

cause i need to pick up my spanner

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2008, 06:23:14 PM »

You could take it up with Simon and Rob when you're there.

waste of time according to mr ironside and to late as well im sure the mods representing the blonde forum members have asked the questions already.

we will just have to abide by rules set by DTD which is fair enough but imo this could end up being the least exciting blonde bash to date (i hope im wrong)

Don't go then

and miss my first ever blonde bash..NO!

im sure we will all still have fun but without the blonde sngs it wont be the same.

there are a number of people i know would like to play a muck about £5/£10 sng just for the fun and the company but i cant see them playing when they have got to pay £5 juice on top.

it could be a boring time for some especially some of the partners who are usually involve  in this type of thing.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2008, 06:24:14 PM »

There's always the hotel bar for the fun sit n goes.....

Good point, chip set in boot ready...

Which hotel are you guys at, we have not bothered booking just incase we cant make it. But looking good to date.

we're staying at the Holiday Inn Maureen - think there are a few there.  DTD have just negotiated a new rate, which you should be able to get if there are rooms left.  Really hope you can make it Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2008, 02:15:21 PM »

im sure we will all still have fun but without the blonde sngs it wont be the same.
there are a number of people i know would like to play a muck about £5/£10 sng just for the fun and the company but i cant see them playing when they have got to pay £5 juice on top.

I am thinking the same to be honest, It was great fun playing 2-3 hr sit and goes last year, make ur own rules, do what u like.. we will see, im getting ready to make my way now, so see you down there all... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee here comes the M6.. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: