blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 01:00:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272920 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Jumps season wooohoo
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jumps season wooohoo  (Read 1067 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« on: November 01, 2008, 11:19:52 AM »

starting today...Kauto out again in Ireland..wooohoo.

I think this is the most exciting I've been about the jump season starting in ages. (BTW, I judge the start of the jumps season completely arbitrarily so nothing to do with the official start date or anything like that ...I do the same with the Flat season..untill the Guinneas meeting nothing counts Smiley )

Some other decent horses out again today..Air Force One could be anything this season. Blue Bajan is out again today..he will come up short of top class but will pick up some nice races and has a decent squeek today.
The 3.00 at Wetherby looks a nice race as well...very tricky obviously so not a big betting heat but what a race it promises to be with Liberate in it.

I don't have RUK on the telly at home, which is a shame or I would have backed Warsaw Pact at 4-1 in the last..this, again is a decent horse..I like this one a lot and it should pick up some nice money this season...I might watch the race at the bookies..depending on whether I can be bothered or not.

The flat racing is a bit of an afterthought at this time of year..all the good horses are done for the season (Although the Melbourne cup is interesting of course) but Grandad Bill looks too big a price @9-2 at Ayr today...If he stays the distance he will win.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
steeveg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 12:23:09 PM »

yeah, i would rather watch a good class race over the sticks rather than the flat myself,
like both your selections today, i backed Grandad bill last time out ,he was badly outpaced early part of the race and then came storming through as they all tired so going up a couple of furlongs may help , hes very game and will love the testing conditions, looks value at 4/1
Warsaw pact looks the form horse..likes the distance and going, carries a lot of weight but has done it before ,decent bet today gl
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 12:25:11 PM by steeveg » Logged
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 12:26:33 PM »

Gogogogogogogogo good races

Maxriddles

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »

My main horse bet of the day is Font in the 1.35 at Ascot. Good day of competitive racing but a minefield for punters. I expect a few big priced winners across today's meetings.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 06:27:05 PM »

Well  Warsaw Pact won @ 4's even if Grandad Bill was a dud...shame I had them in a double lol

Missed out on the scoop6 place by 1 as well...FML...if I keep going this way I might need to start a "Stake boldie for the horsie bets" thread Wink

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: