blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 09:54:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272771 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  2009 Tournament Schedule
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2009 Tournament Schedule  (Read 801 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« on: January 01, 2009, 01:01:57 AM »

Howdy ho, peeps. Just a quick message to let you know that I have published a tournament schedule for 2009. The schedule is continually available on the main site on the right hand column, as well as the forum where there is a clickable link just below the 'blonde poker' banner.

Like always, the schedule is colour coded with UK based events in normal type, Irish events in green, European in red, and Rest of the World blue. Hopefully this will make it easier for you to find what you are looking for, as well as ignoring event types that you're not interested in.

To make things easier, I have to use a key to describe events such as NLH BTY for a no limit Hold'em bounty event, LD PLO for a ladies pot limit Omaha event and so on, but don't fear, as all these various abbreviations and acronyms are available in the key chart at the top of the tournament schedule.

Most festivals that we have confirmed dates on should be in there, although I haven't included all the American ones beyond WSOP and WPT as I didn't believe enough of our viewers would be interested. If you know of any other festivals being staged this year (that have confirmed dates), then please feel free to pm me.

Like last year, if you see a festival title in bold font, it means that there is information available on that particular festival. All you have to do is click the event in order to see the schedule, contact details, satellite dates, and so on. Hopefully this extra information is of use beyond the standard schedule.

It takes quite a while to find out all the details for these events, but I have already compiled information on events in January for those wishing to start 2009 off with a bang. Keep an eye out though, as I'll be updating the other events in the near future and attempting to get as much of February's details uploaded as I can.

Any issues with the new schedule, then please contact me via pm or email,

snoops
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: