blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 04:35:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Notts County?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Notts County?  (Read 2946 times)
salfi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 07:16:30 AM »

Since 1971 I have been a County fan, through thick and thin, ups and downs. We have bounced around the divisions like a yoyo on speed. I ignored the fashionable Forest across the Trent and stuck by my guns and endured the laughter and derision of others. Now if Sven and the backers get their way the team will be in the Premiership within a decade. I am waiting for some wise cracker then to say I only support them because of their success!
ups   wtf lol   SmileySmileySmiley
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 01:32:10 PM »

Since 1971 I have been a County fan, through thick and thin, ups and downs. We have bounced around the divisions like a yoyo on speed. I ignored the fashionable Forest across the Trent and stuck by my guns and endured the laughter and derision of others. Now if Sven and the backers get their way the team will be in the Premiership within a decade. I am waiting for some wise cracker then to say I only support them because of their success!

Translation pls.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
salfi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2009, 05:24:00 PM »

Translation pls.
maybe im just been ignorant but been only 26 years old i cant think of nots county having any ups. just lingering in lower divisions making up the football league somewere. 
just banyer dont take offence as its only my brief ignorant view.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: