blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 08:36:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Quick online MTT Question from a Online MTT Noob!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quick online MTT Question from a Online MTT Noob!  (Read 1262 times)
Cottonbud

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2010, 03:04:27 AM »

Online MTT

Hero has 30k stack Villain has 18k stack. Blinds are 400-800 with a running ante can't remember what exactly.

Heros image is loose I've been opening alot and not been getting many people playing back at the me.

Hero is mid position with  

Hero raises to 1878

Hi-jack 3-bets to 3900

With around 14100 behind. I don't know much about the Villain. I've only been on the table maybe 3 orbits but I have been raising alot already and 3-betting actively.

The Question is just a quick one, with no history is this an obvious fold or an obvious 4-bet Jam?

Again probably a simple answer but with these stack sizes and the dynamic I'm not sure.

NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 03:30:59 AM »

i eyeball here as described

Christopher Brammer
Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 03:54:57 AM »

i eyeball here as described

Thats what I thought. Due to my laggy image, somebody was bound to take a stand eventually right?
hatthehole

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 03:58:30 AM »

fold in he warmup, stack off in the 100r
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 04:07:16 AM »

I;m assuming your using HEM? Be nice to know what kind f player he is, stats including 3betting/limping pre are important for this situ. Also alot better if you post an actual HH to see other stacks in pot etc as can make a difference. The actual tourney is important too and the stage of the tournament.  It sounds

like a 4bet Jam as described, but better hands aren't folding and hands that we dominate aren't calling, so it's not too nice, but obv calling 3bets pre oop isn't good. Taking this pot down will add like 25% to your stack.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 04:09:46 AM »

I;m assuming your using HEM? Be nice to know what kind f player he is, stats including 3betting/limping pre are important for this situ. Also alot better if you post an actual HH to see other stacks in pot etc as can make a difference. The actual tourney is important too and the stage of the tournament.  It sounds

like a 4bet Jam as described, but better hands aren't folding and hands that we dominate aren't calling, so it's not too nice, but obv calling 3bets pre oop isn't good. Taking this pot down will add like 25% to your stack.

Yeah its from memory from earlier. At first didn't think much of it but then thought a bit more deeply about the hand and wanted to post it. There were no shortys behind or anything. And unfortunately don't have HEM on here anymore as this is a pretty new computer.

It was the $250k GTD on stars the second chance I think its called $215 buy-in. There were around 220 players left with top 140 or so paying.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 04:11:55 AM by Cottonbud » Logged
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 11:51:21 AM »

A year ago i shove, now i fold am i going soft and Nitty.  IMHO, pending on reads and notes he prob has me and if he hasn't he will out flop me Smiley
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 06:04:48 AM »

It was the $250k GTD on stars the second chance I think its called $215 buy-in. There were around 220 players left with top 140 or so paying.

ya shove in this

Christopher Brammer
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 09:48:55 AM »

fold, no need to get invloved

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 08:10:13 AM »

fold in he warmup, stack off in the 100r