blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:34:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272827 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  sky tv advice
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: sky tv advice  (Read 1653 times)
MajorMajor

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2010, 11:37:12 AM »

I'm moving into a new place with two pals, and were all goin to want sky tv in our bedrooms, and probably a box in the living room. I have a sky plus HD box already and i think all the bedrooms previously had sky tv so all the cable should be there. I know there's one or 2 blondes who work for sky and I wondered if its better to order it all online or if I could barter a deal over the phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Major
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 12:26:15 PM »

if ur going to buy sky make sure u get one of ur mates who has sky to refer you, then u both get £50 in M&S vouchers..

Eck is ur man on blonde

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 05:31:13 PM »

There is a new Friends and Family offer coming out tomorrow so send me a pm with your name and email address and i will send you a code. Think the offer looks like this:

To confirm, the offer will include:

Free Sky+HD Box
Free standard set up
Half price HD pack for a year
Half Price Sky TV for a year
Free up to 20Mb Broadband (if you are in a Sky On net area )
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 09:47:56 PM »

How long do you have to not be a customer to qualify to be a new customer again?  I'd love half price Sky for year!

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 01:24:04 PM »

I rung up yesterday to upgrade sports/movies and they offered me half price for 3 months worth it Smiley

Also I have a normal multi room box upstairs, do i need anything to replace it with a sky+ box if I bought it off ebay. Or do i need to get some extra wires?
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 01:26:50 PM »

There is a new Friends and Family offer coming out tomorrow so send me a pm with your name and email address and i will send you a code. Think the offer looks like this:

Free Sky+HD Box
Free standard set up

Jimmy Eccles can you tell me where my new card is, why I have no movie channels and my live pause is fucked?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 01:30:04 PM »

I rung up yesterday to upgrade sports/movies and they offered me half price for 3 months worth it Smiley

Also I have a normal multi room box upstairs, do i need anything to replace it with a sky+ box if I bought it off ebay. Or do i need to get some extra wires?

You will need 2 feeds into a Sky+ box from the dish.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »

bah, would sky do that free? or i need to buy box from them also
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 01:32:28 PM »

Free Sky+HD Box
Free standard set up

Jimmy Eccles can you tell me where my new card is, why I have no movie channels and my live pause is fucked?

How the F*** should I know? If you are having issues pm me the details and will see if I can help.

For future reference this will be the last piece of Sky help that I will be involved in as my relationship with them ends at the end of the month.
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 01:33:52 PM »

Doubt it but you should be able to get a local guy to fit a new LNB and run another feed, shouldn't be too expensive.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 01:36:30 PM »

Doubt it but you should be able to get a local guy to fit a new LNB and run another feed, shouldn't be too expensive.

thanks for the help!
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 01:37:59 PM »

Free Sky+HD Box
Free standard set up

How the F*** should I know? If you are having issues pm me the details and will see if I can help.

For future reference this will be the last piece of Sky help that I will be involved in as my relationship with them ends at the end of the month.

Twas a joke your JJ. Im sure the helpful support people will sort it if i can just be arsed to ring them.

As you were xx

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: