blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:33:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273125 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Surely an impossible fold?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Surely an impossible fold?  (Read 1759 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 11:56:15 AM »

Im calling with 23+ for pure japes

but your stu motherfking hopkin hero among heros

Not everyone is as good or as cool as you Mr Stuart.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 03:20:38 PM »

Matey raises blind to £75. It folds round to the last player who has about £100 - he open mucks AK and says "I'm not even prepared to flip with you"

The folding player isn't rolled for a 50p/£1 game I'm afraid.
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 03:39:38 PM »

Matey raises blind to £75. It folds round to the last player who has about £100 - he open mucks AK and says "I'm not even prepared to flip with you"

The folding player isn't rolled for life

FYP
Manuel

jammy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 04:33:52 PM »

20 hands of folding later, underrolled nit finds AA and calls Matey's blind £75 bet. losing to 29o on a 299 flop

"The problem with Internet quotations is that many of them are not real."
- Abraham Lincoln
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »

its a poor fold.

get Shaun King itt imo

nice. very nice.

ALSO, its so tilting when hands about Acey-Kingy spring on for pages and pages. I don't knwo who hasn't realised this but these are the two highest cards in the deck, and you should all count urselves jolly lucky to be dealt them in the same hand imo. If you wanna butcher this wonderful hand then fair enough but can we save everyone's time and not make pointlessly long threads about it

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 09:10:48 PM »

This should be in the rail, com story though, LOL at people complaining, wtf ??

Think I've mentioned this story before but anyway....

I had similar happen when I very first started playing, had spun £20 upto around £600 in a 1/2 game, it was by far the most I'd ever won and I didn't really gamble then, last hand of the night and this guy who had been doing the same thing as yours, opening to 50x, decided to just 3x it, I peel with 66 and the flop comes J66, happy days, he bets 50 into a pot of 20 or summit, obv I jam for 600, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I was worried he had JJ and might spike obv, I was even showing the other people at my table on my left what I had lol, obv I had no idea about table etiquette etc,  he tanks and tanks and finally folds, I was proper gutted lol, was sure he would call, wp me. Afterwards I knew I should've just called and pretty much turned my hand face up, I was gutted how bad I played it and never shut up about it for about a week. Noobaments.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 12:06:41 PM »

This should be in the rail, com story though, LOL at people complaining, wtf ??

Think I've mentioned this story before but anyway....

I had similar happen when I very first started playing, had spun £20 upto around £600 in a 1/2 game, it was by far the most I'd ever won and I didn't really gamble then, last hand of the night and this guy who had been doing the same thing as yours, opening to 50x, decided to just 3x it, I peel with 66 and the flop comes J66, happy days, he bets 50 into a pot of 20 or summit, obv I jam for 600, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I was worried he had JJ and might spike obv, I was even showing the other people at my table on my left what I had lol, obv I had no idea about table etiquette etc,  he tanks and tanks and finally folds, I was proper gutted lol, was sure he would call, wp me. Afterwards I knew I should've just called and pretty much turned my hand face up, I was gutted how bad I played it and never shut up about it for about a week. Noobaments.

haha lol runnnnnnnnn betttterrrr

yh people complaining is hilarious

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: