blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 11:20:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273019 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Meaning of Quandary
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Meaning of Quandary  (Read 926 times)
permanentquandary
DTD Dealer: Adam

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2012, 11:45:12 AM »

Questions have arisen as of late as to the definition of the word.
One might say certain members have been in a permanent quandary as to the meaning of quandary.
I would like to make your permanent quandary a temporary one, thankfully I shall make your permanent adjective possibly fallacious. A bold statement I'd wager.

From my understanding, to be in a quandary means to be in a state of unknowing, a prolonged moment of perilous indecision, to be oblivious to what will become of one's status or future. And that my yellow haired friends is toujours my being, thus the name, this peril has me pondering many things, whether I am unsure as to the size of the pot and the rake I must take, or why I do not have a girlfriend these days. I might stipulate writing on these poker forums doesn't help, but again I am in a quandary as to the truth of that!

I hope to continue to provide an excellent dealing service. I take pride in my work, although it may be apparent that being some sort of literary author is more my calling!

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 04:19:07 PM »

Pls post more

Just me
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: