blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 05:38:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Past DTD results....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Past DTD results....  (Read 2214 times)
RH12

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2012, 10:56:51 PM »

Is it possible to find out all your previous live results at DTD, finishing positions are always posted online so is it possible to search against a name rather than a date? ie right back to when the club first opened.

Just wondered if there was a database somewhere on the DTD site that i cant find.

Cheers.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 11:21:32 AM »

It's not configured that way no, at least not for those of us viewing the site publically

I think (not sure, but I think) if you go to the cash desk at DTD on a quiet day and ask them to pull up your records they might have some data on cashes/number of times played/types of comps played etc

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 11:26:08 AM »

Nice idea. If they have all the data it would be real easy to set up for us to use online. Raise an RFC imo.

rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 11:49:12 AM »

Some results are on Hendon Mob, but it's very random. I've got 7 flags, all from DTD regular 25-50 comps, from 2009-2012, with about the same again missing (including my 2 wins, grr!).

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
Stone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 12:36:56 PM »

Personally this would be a great idea to have a web based results service (OPR like) which could be opted into/outof with controls on privacy. It could be a very useful promotion tool for DTD. It would be a great foundation to any league activity etc..

Stars - stoneleighrd = Betfair - stone_clm
party - bubblesqueak
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 12:41:55 PM »

Some results are on Hendon Mob, but it's very random. I've got 7 flags, all from DTD regular 25-50 comps, from 2009-2012, with about the same again missing (including my 2 wins, grr!).

Thin.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 12:44:23 PM »

I was surprised to see that Robert Baguley had flags from small DTD Tourneys. I've managed a couple of 5th places in £50 games which didn't get flags. Would be good to have something there for Herbie to look up

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 01:17:34 PM »

I was surprised to see that Robert Baguley had flags from small DTD Tourneys. I've managed a couple of 5th places in £50 games which didn't get flags. Would be good to have something there for Herbie to look up
Lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 01:46:14 PM »

Thin.

Thanks Wink

Monkeys with typewriters...

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 01:55:51 PM »

not a good idea imo, i think it'd crush people if they switched on and saw how much they'd knocked in over the years.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 07:15:11 PM »

I think that those flagged £15 tourneys must have taken place within a festival week.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 09:25:02 PM »

I emailed them a year or so ago and they sent me spreadsheet with every tournament I ever played there with results. Took about two days.  Doesn't help with rebuy comps or factoring in deals though. Try that ...
RH12

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 11:15:47 PM »

Cheers, have e-mailed DTD and asked the same question, its just for the purpose of banter between a few friends but it would be more useful to some im sure, ill post it here should i get a reply.
DTD-Nick.W

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 01:58:42 PM »

Hi

This is on our development list, its what we would like to do similar to the hendon mob.
just need to find a spot and get it proogrammed.

cheers Nick

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: