blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 03:54:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  London Nightclub
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: London Nightclub  (Read 6034 times)
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 12:10:16 AM »

How old are you? What day of the week? Obviously makes a difference to where you go.

Roadhouse, Sway, Penthouse, and the Loop are decent. My mate is at penthouse, can maybe get you half price entry.

Clapham has a couple of meathouses (infernos / the swan).  Infernos is my favourite club in London LOL. Inbetweeners the movie has a couple of scenes from it. Proper uni club.

Bars > nightclubs in London IMO.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 12:15:17 AM by anthonyl » Logged

anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 12:29:36 AM »

Central London will be full of people who love themselves in suits!

I'd go to either Inferno's or Roadhouse. Don't think you can pre-book anything in either of them though, defo can't in infernos.

Inferno's is literally 40% 18-22 year old girls. Closes early though, about 3AM. Not sure if anyone else has been to inferno's on here?

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 12:32:38 AM »

I'd go to either Inferno's or Roadhouse. Don't think you can pre-book anything in either of them though, defo can't in infernos.

Inferno's is literally 40% 18-22 year old girls. Closes early though, about 3AM. Not sure if anyone else has been to inferno's on here?

lol we're gonna be in suits due to prior engagements in London that day :-(

So the night out will only happen if you get found not guilty?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 02:08:31 AM »

Ashamed to admit I've been several times.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2012, 04:27:13 PM »

Camden, the Gallery place, actually has cattle stalls.

What do I get, no sleep at night.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2012, 04:33:41 PM »

It's called Proud, no?

Not sure it's the right scene for Lee's described crowd if im thinking of the same place.

@GreekStein on twitter.

jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2012, 04:57:37 PM »

It's called Proud, no?

Not sure it's the right scene for Lee's described crowd if im thinking of the same place.

Thought it might be gaybar at first with a name like that, but took a look - looks like its just full of middle class sorts 'pretending' to have a good time n be cool. TBH the lads could make a good time in a broom cupboard if they reallly had to - they just need chicks to bounce off!!!! Would prefer to steer clear of out n out skanks, so really anywhere thats just full of (half decent) party girls who are up for a good laugh

lol, meat market, cattle stall, ok, not to worry. Seriously though you want party girls and you're wearing suits, just head west. Endless clubs you can hire a few tables at, and if you got any game you'll get with a few party girls for sure.

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2012, 05:28:37 PM »

It's called Proud, no?

Thought it might be gaybar at first with a name like that, but took a look - looks like its just full of middle class sorts 'pretending' to have a good time n be cool. TBH the lads could make a good time in a broom cupboard if they reallly had to - they just need chicks to bounce off!!!! Would prefer to steer clear of out n out skanks, so really anywhere thats just full of (half decent) party girls who are up for a good laugh

Yep, pretty sure your gang may not completely gel with the Camden hipsters in Proud.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2012, 05:38:43 PM »

It's called Proud, no?

Yep, pretty sure your gang may not completely gel with the Camden hipsters in Proud.

Yeh, went there once and left after about 15 minutes. full of absolute weirdos

@GreekStein on twitter.

jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2012, 05:57:32 PM »

It's called Proud, no?

Yeh, went there once and left after about 15 minutes. full of absolute weirdos

Lol, i've had a top night there, they have private booths with poles for the girlsd you find to dance with, going back a few years though. Thought all the hipsters stayed in Hackney, they should  pass a law to make them if not..

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: