blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 01:47:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272891 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Pre-season spreads EPL 2016/17
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pre-season spreads EPL 2016/17  (Read 5066 times)
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2016, 10:48:22 AM »

Just looking at the moves I'm surprised Burnley are lower than pre season and surprised Everton are above pre season.  Also surprised Man Utd haven't dropped more.

Burnley is the one that surprises me the most.  I think they must be a buy at the moment despite their comedy away form.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2016, 11:16:14 AM »

I was looking at current spread prices on SI and compared the movement with those at the start of the season in the OP based on the mid-price.  Thought someone might find it interesting so posting it here:

Any thoughts?

Happy to see some of those, esp Leicester. So sigh that I halved my unders spread on them cos I wimped out. Backed Swansea for the drop at 4/1 when they sold Williams and Ayew and their price didn't move. I think they are now around even money. Happy with my big Boro overs and went huge on Chelsea so that's going awesome obv.

Less good are West Ham overs looking very worrying. They are just awful. Even Hull deserved at least a point against them yesterday. Man City (unders) was very frightening but now about b/e. Ditto Stoke (overs). Spurs (overs) was a small bet but going ok too.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2017, 02:34:31 PM »

This news about Payet not wanting to play and not being allowed to train with West Ham is worrying- he's their only hope. Thinking about cashing out my overs on them, spread is 43-44 atm. Any thoughts?

I wasn't going to cash out any of these bets but just feel they are so bad, and without him, can't see them getting 44+ points with the side as it is.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2017, 05:32:51 PM »

Idk, maybe if they get 3-4 guys in it could be ok.

Carroll/Ayew back should help them too.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: