blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 10:15:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272771 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Sky Poker - "The Open" - Friday.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sky Poker - "The Open" - Friday.  (Read 19416 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 10, 2007, 11:52:44 AM »

Yes as Floopy and Rich said 150/300 level is  definately needed. (went out on 200/400 too !!)

I didnt catch the Bounty prize last night...but i hope it wasnt "points" as some one said....it needs to be cash...and may be 3  diff amounts...25 Mr regular, 50 celeb and 75 pro.

Good fun overall....good luck with it.

Why don't you want Points? Not arguing, just curious.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
KeithyB

It's a Euro Rover...old man!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: February 10, 2007, 12:34:03 PM »

Well speaking as someone who took a bounty last night I still don't know what the prize was.    I don't seem to have received anything be it money or points!   

Anyway I've sent off an email asking about this.

I've also enquired as to why it seems my credit card seems to have been debited an extra 10% above the amount that I originally deposited. It definitely says free of charge when you deposit
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 10, 2007, 02:30:29 PM »

Yes as Floopy and Rich said 150/300 level is  definately needed. (went out on 200/400 too !!)

I didnt catch the Bounty prize last night...but i hope it wasnt "points" as some one said....it needs to be cash...and may be 3  diff amounts...25 Mr regular, 50 celeb and 75 pro.

Good fun overall....good luck with it.

As Sky Suit says its aimed at the "softer poker player" market......and a cash prize/bounty would be more appealling as a marketing tool.
RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 10, 2007, 04:09:29 PM »

I've also enquired as to why it seems my credit card seems to have been debited an extra 10% above the amount that I originally deposited. It definitely says free of charge when you deposit

Well when they say free of charge, they mean that they won't charge you. That unfortunately doesn't mean your credit card won't charge you, it depends on your credit card's policy, my Egg card charges for all gaming transactions (a lot of cards do and I think it's increasing), so I use debit these days.
RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 10, 2007, 04:15:54 PM »

The points are pretty worthless aren't they? Especially just 100 points. 100 points gets you into a £100 freeroll, if 100 people enter, then it's worth about £1 give or take.

New players might not realise this and over value them, taking chances in getting knocked out to win the very appealing bounty. And if they get knocked out doing it they will be a bit peeved to find out that it was for £1. And if they win the bounty the will probably be even more peeved to find out it's only £1 Wink

If I'm mistaken in the value of the bounties then I'll need to re-evaluate my POV. But if they were just 100 points, they aren't worth the air time surely?
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 10, 2007, 06:23:45 PM »

I might be wrong, but my understanding was that the bounties were still £25.  Was it the spot prizes that were 100 points?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: