blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:09:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  WSOP MAIN EVENT: DAY 1A - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP MAIN EVENT: DAY 1A - Interactive  (Read 34088 times)
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2007, 01:58:49 PM »

always interested Jac, Good Luck

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2007, 02:11:36 PM »

Brilliant updates guys. keep it up. Best of luck to Jen today and Jac, keep posting- it's great!
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2007, 02:44:31 PM »

Just caught up now, excellent work as per usual people 

Please keep posting Jac great stuff to read and good luck 
Nose

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2007, 03:12:38 PM »

Go on Julian !
SteveBee

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2007, 05:12:10 PM »

updating my request for info on Daniel Palmer, he's playing day 1D, Table 178 Seat 4  - thanks in advance
rudders

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2007, 10:52:31 PM »

just like to say big well done and thanks to the team- it is impossible to imagine the scale of their job if you havnt winessed it- row after row of tables- not just the 1260 main eventers- cash tables/sats etc filling the room ,and then all the ailse full of spectators/press etc.

ok observations-
was not impressed that we were made to queue with no explanation in corridor till 10 minutes before projected start time.

30 minutes breaks after each 2 hour level was too long

2 hour dinner break- ditto

if these had been 15 mins and 1 hour end time after 6 levels would have been 3 not 4- peeps were  pretty grumpy by level 6.

As you might have gathered I went out on level 6- never really got going- being moved twice didnt help.

level 1 hand 2 matey boy 1 gets  cracked by matey boy 2 s  ouch, joined by Joe beevers who was already on 38k- n1- finnished level on 17.5k- no hands played a few speculative hands- had to lay down kj on a kt3 board to reraise from even rockier than rudders player.

level 2/3- got moved to intresting table including 2 irish guys(one of whom was riish open champ marty smyth.)  picked a few hands up- had  in mid position after 1 limper- raised to 4x bb- called by limper flop      two spades ugh- he checks i bet1.5k- he dwells and calls- time to shut down-  turn is a bootilicious      - bet 4k -dwell and call river  - he folds to my river bet.- he had ace big of spades he says.

then i get    in  mid 600 - reraised by the other irish guy- who i had played before- and i knew was not doing this with nothing. i call for 2100 flop check check- I am well suspicious now- he bets the blank of a turn- i consider callingbut am sure he has an Ace (maybe 2?) i fold- he show the ace- bloody kings!

next hand there is a limp utg   2 callers sb raises to 4x bb - bb calls (1200) utg raises to3k sb calls- flop TT8- allin call kk(sb) v aa(utg)  turn and river blanks- the BB had folded qq also !

next hand i get kk again- no action.

nothing more to report on these levels most hands were raised with a call or fold preflop and i had no hands- got moved last hand of level to new table holding a 19k chip stack- still no panics.

New table had maybe 1 ewak player- everyone else had 30 k or bigger chip stacks and were playing solid poker. All raises that were seen were genuine and  they all seemed aware of what the score was. 

i played a few marginal hands and was 20k at end of level 4 jus scambling to keep pace without actually getting any genuine monsters- but now had a good rocky image!

early level 5 utg  limps for 300 raised  by mid position aussie- reasonable player from what i have seen- i call for 1500 with    ytg then min raises to 3k! ugh dont like it but call as now have odds to call- apparently this guy had played  this way before. any way flop is . and the ug bets half his stack- (5k)-original raise folds (JJ) I dwell but fear at best he has  KK with  so fold- it turns out that he was a novice and had played this way- brilliant??. LOL

i then get a gift- gy open shoves for 8k into my Bb- i have  he flips 

flop  - not ideal!  turn a rather nasty  he has a few outs to say the least! river is a blank- I am now on 28k

I then have JJ 3 times  i call a raise then we get repopped once and then raise twice  get a call then am bet out at on ace high flops each time. UGh 
javascript:void(0);
I played some nice hands- Kt from bb getting a river and turn bet paid on a t5673 board by early limper.  calling a river bluff from "the cockroach" after he called my pre flop raise from the bb ( I had  )  the board was an unpleasant check check  turn  quick call of his pot sized bet. then a call of his river bet on the . he mucked without showing.

late level 5and then level 6 blinds were killing there were 2x 150 stacks on the table and they were crushing the table- i was getting blinded and was looking for places to shove my 16k- 15k 14k 13k stack played  a few hands having to fold to raise reraises from the non bigstacks. we are 800/400 with 100 rolling ante i have had a duece evey hand for last 30 mins- getting beyond a joke- am knackered but there is still time i have 12.5k which is an M of 6- not quite panic time.

i have in sb there are 3 limpers so it costs me 400 into an 4600 pot- no brainer despite low chips- ( some reservations as i went out of brighton gukpt event with j7 on a j73 board to set of - but cant be choosy in my position!!)

anyway flop comes three diamonds deja vu or what- i instashove my remaining 12k called by 140k bigstack. he flips  - i am 85%  fav pot =29k

turn is the case - I am now 90% day 2 here i come.......

river is the  -  he whoops in that classy american way- I shake his hand ( and sadly my head) and walk wearily to the rail- the dream is over... oh well

PS the cabbie on the way back engages me in conversation- asks how i went out? i tell him- well he asks in amazement- you went out of a 10k event with 2Pr? I mean 2pr? thats not very good is it after all its only 2 pr

FFs I am evengetting a rubdown from the cabbies. Today i have break from poker- then i may well venture over to the venicain for the 1k tourny.

Thanks to all for the good luck messages- ther is always next year...

Rudders

turn is the case
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 11:06:05 PM by rudders » Logged

Blonde Roshambo champion 2007
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2007, 02:03:43 AM »

just like to say big well done and thanks to the team- it is impossible to imagine the scale of their job if you havnt winessed it- row after row of tables- not just the 1260 main eventers- cash tables/sats etc filling the room ,and then all the ailse full of spectators/press etc.

ok observations-
was not impressed that we were made to queue with no explanation in corridor till 10 minutes before projected start time.

30 minutes breaks after each 2 hour level was too long

2 hour dinner break- ditto

if these had been 15 mins and 1 hour end time after 6 levels would have been 3 not 4- peeps were  pretty grumpy by level 6.

As you might have gathered I went out on level 6- never really got going- being moved twice didnt help.

level 1 hand 2 matey boy 1 gets  cracked by matey boy 2 s  ouch, joined by Joe beevers who was already on 38k- n1- finnished level on 17.5k- no hands played a few speculative hands- had to lay down kj on a kt3 board to reraise from even rockier than rudders player.

level 2/3- got moved to intresting table including 2 irish guys(one of whom was riish open champ marty smyth.)  picked a few hands up- had  in mid position after 1 limper- raised to 4x bb- called by limper flop      two spades ugh- he checks i bet1.5k- he dwells and calls- time to shut down-  turn is a bootilicious      - bet 4k -dwell and call river  - he folds to my river bet.- he had ace big of spades he says.

then i get    in  mid 600 - reraised by the other irish guy- who i had played before- and i knew was not doing this with nothing. i call for 2100 flop check check- I am well suspicious now- he bets the blank of a turn- i consider callingbut am sure he has an Ace (maybe 2?) i fold- he show the ace- bloody kings!

next hand there is a limp utg   2 callers sb raises to 4x bb - bb calls (1200) utg raises to3k sb calls- flop TT8- allin call kk(sb) v aa(utg)  turn and river blanks- the BB had folded qq also !

next hand i get kk again- no action.

nothing more to report on these levels most hands were raised with a call or fold preflop and i had no hands- got moved last hand of level to new table holding a 19k chip stack- still no panics.

New table had maybe 1 ewak player- everyone else had 30 k or bigger chip stacks and were playing solid poker. All raises that were seen were genuine and  they all seemed aware of what the score was. 

i played a few marginal hands and was 20k at end of level 4 jus scambling to keep pace without actually getting any genuine monsters- but now had a good rocky image!

early level 5 utg  limps for 300 raised  by mid position aussie- reasonable player from what i have seen- i call for 1500 with    ytg then min raises to 3k! ugh dont like it but call as now have odds to call- apparently this guy had played  this way before. any way flop is . and the ug bets half his stack- (5k)-original raise folds (JJ) I dwell but fear at best he has  KK with  so fold- it turns out that he was a novice and had played this way- brilliant??. LOL

i then get a gift- gy open shoves for 8k into my Bb- i have  he flips 

flop  - not ideal!  turn a rather nasty  he has a few outs to say the least! river is a blank- I am now on 28k

I then have JJ 3 times  i call a raise then we get repopped once and then raise twice  get a call then am bet out at on ace high flops each time. UGh 
I played some nice hands- Kt from bb getting a river and turn bet paid on a t5673 board by early limper.  calling a river bluff from "the cockroach" after he called my pre flop raise from the bb ( I had  )  the board was an unpleasant check check  turn  quick call of his pot sized bet. then a call of his river bet on the . he mucked without showing.

late level 5and then level 6 blinds were killing there were 2x 150 stacks on the table and they were crushing the table- i was getting blinded and was looking for places to shove my 16k- 15k 14k 13k stack played  a few hands having to fold to raise reraises from the non bigstacks. we are 800/400 with 100 rolling ante i have had a duece evey hand for last 30 mins- getting beyond a joke- am knackered but there is still time i have 12.5k which is an M of 6- not quite panic time.

i have in sb there are 3 limpers so it costs me 400 into an 4600 pot- no brainer despite low chips- ( some reservations as i went out of brighton gukpt event with j7 on a j73 board to set of - but cant be choosy in my position!!)

anyway flop comes three diamonds deja vu or what- i instashove my remaining 12k called by 140k bigstack. he flips  - i am 85%  fav pot =29k

turn is the case - I am now 90% day 2 here i come.......

river is the  -  he whoops in that classy american way- I shake his hand ( and sadly my head) and walk wearily to the rail- the dream is over... oh well

PS the cabbie on the way back engages me in conversation- asks how i went out? i tell him- well he asks in amazement- you went out of a 10k event with 2Pr? I mean 2pr? thats not very good is it after all its only 2 pr

FFs I am evengetting a rubdown from the cabbies. Today i have break from poker- then i may well venture over to the venicain for the 1k tourny.

Thanks to all for the good luck messages- ther is always next year...

Rudders

turn is the case
hi rich and thankyou for ur review mate.always good to hear from you.sad to hear you went out on the river on the same level as me last yr.i lost (as everybody has had to hear it )with trip 10s v qq flop 1083.hope youre enjoying vegas anyway mate and as we always say you can only get your money in when youre ahead and hope it stands up.see you soon
CrestOfaWave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2007, 09:22:43 PM »

ul rudders... it is a cruel game.
May see you at the Venetian later.

Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2007, 09:42:51 PM »

Nice report Rudders.

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
s3an

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2007, 12:44:42 AM »

RICHARD,
                  VERY VERY UNLUCKY!!! have you ne idea when roberto and anthony are playing?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: