blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:25:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  SnG Bubble
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SnG Bubble  (Read 1845 times)
temp0r

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 02:39:32 PM »

I dunno, your second in chips and bullying the shortest stack, isnt that exzactly the opposite to sit'n'go strategy?Huh?

Its looks like a weak bet on your behalf aswell which means he has much bigger range to call with, if you lay this down makes you look tighter to the table coz u dont just push or call with any 2 cards, will give your next all in push more credit.

I lay this down!

is this A JOKE?!
UpTheMariners

We Only Sing When We're Fishing

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 04:43:30 PM »

i must be just running bad then, ive been pushing with pritty much any two all week (in similar situations), and been breaking even. i wondered whether i was making a bad play, despite calculators telling me to push.

temp0r

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 06:52:04 PM »

as long as you adjust their calling ranges to suit your table image and their looseness then you should be fine. i think that's the real skill in push fold strat.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 08:26:26 PM »

i must be just running bad then, ive been pushing with pritty much any two all week (in similar situations), and been breaking even. i wondered whether i was making a bad play, despite calculators telling me to push.

If you are playing the higher stakes sng's on FTP, even if you are pretty good (this post originally makes me think otherwise as it is quite a standard push) you are going to experience massive varience. Be grateful to be break even, as you are doing better than most.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but its the truth.
UpTheMariners

We Only Sing When We're Fishing

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2007, 10:02:26 PM »

If you are playing the higher stakes sng's on FTP, even if you are pretty good (this post originally makes me think otherwise as it is quite a standard push) you are going to experience massive varience. Be grateful to be break even, as you are doing better than most.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but its the truth.

i understand it was an easy push but ive been more concerned with the any hand push situation.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: