blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:18:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  cashish hand against positional lag/tag.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: cashish hand against positional lag/tag.  (Read 3048 times)
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 09:35:31 PM »

A2spades, because he obv called lol, or you wouldnt know his hand

lol, you win a pint when i next see you. Like that wasnt coming anyway. wp.

oops, just remembered is was Clubs! sorry boss. thirsty times ahead Wink

wow if someone with his stats called a raise from the sb with A2, you must've been button raising about 100%.  Anyway you trapped him good with your TT......

good to see you actually read the HH thoroughly before posting. 

ok but its a crap format - disregard all comments.  I'm reraising pre and c-betting almost always, I have no respect whatsoever for anyone who doesn't buyin full or top up.  Having said that I prob fold flop as played, when someone checks the flop in position and gets heavy on the turn you're usually fckd.

m8 are you high? i check, he checks behind me.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 10:10:29 PM »

wow if someone with his stats called a raise from the sb with A2, you must've been button raising about 100%.  Anyway you trapped him good with your TT......

ok but its a crap format - disregard all comments.  I'm reraising pre and c-betting almost always, I have no respect whatsoever for anyone who doesn't buyin full or top up.  Having said that I prob fold turn as played, when someone checks the flop in position and gets heavy on the turn you're usually fckd.

FMP

it ok i'll not bother commenting on any of your hands again as my ineptitude obviously annoys you.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 12:34:15 AM »

Hi mate,

Chances are in a relatively low-stakes side game like the one you were playing in, your two tens could have been beaten on the flop with the 2 9 3 flop anyway, as someone could have out flopped you by hitting 2 pair, and when 4th street showed another duece its very probable that your beaten, either by the duece or a higher pair than your tens, or its possible they could have 2's 3's or 9's pre-flop. Your always getting 8 -1 to hit the set with any pocket pair pre-flop anyway.

You would have to ask your self what you could possibly be beating, someone could easily be infront, and you've only 2 cards in the deck that you could hit to win the hand.

Obviously not in the hand you've shown, if you won it, but playing in a side game ( especially on the internet ) against a loose player your tens could be losing sometimes, taking into consideration how the hand was played and what came out on the flop and 4th street.

R7

LMAO AT ALL OF THIS POST, ESP THE BOLDED, THIS JAS TO BE A WIND UP
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 12:40:16 AM »

ok but its a crap format - disregard all comments.  I'm reraising pre and c-betting almost always, I have no respect whatsoever for anyone who doesn't buyin full or top up.  Having said that I prob fold turn as played, when someone checks the flop in position and gets heavy on the turn you're usually fckd.

FMP

it ok i'll not bother commenting on any of your hands again as my ineptitude obviously annoys you.

lmao, you can see iv got a pint though right double? Keep posting, i dont give a monkeys m8.
Rapidseven

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 02:11:22 PM »

Hi mate,

Chances are in a relatively low-stakes side game like the one you were playing in, your two tens could have been beaten on the flop with the 2 9 3 flop anyway, as someone could have out flopped you by hitting 2 pair, and when 4th street showed another duece its very probable that your beaten, either by the duece or a higher pair than your tens, or its possible they could have 2's 3's or 9's pre-flop. Your always getting 8 -1 to hit the set with any pocket pair pre-flop anyway.

You would have to ask your self what you could possibly be beating, someone could easily be infront, and you've only 2 cards in the deck that you could hit to win the hand.

Obviously not in the hand you've shown, if you won it, but playing in a side game ( especially on the internet ) against a loose player your tens could be losing sometimes, taking into consideration how the hand was played and what came out on the flop and 4th street.

R7

LMAO AT ALL OF THIS POST, ESP THE BOLDED, THIS JAS TO BE A WIND UP

Ok sorry for posting dude, not everyone plays " text-book " poker, especially on the internet. Imho, sometimes players will not lay a hand down, even when mathmatically there not getting the odds. He could have been drawing to the flush, hit two pair, a set, top pair with top kicker, a higher pair than you, he could have had anything, but when he put you all in you had to think that its highly likely your tens were busted.

Imho, you played the hand tournament stlye, and if you lost you deserved it.

Let me ask you a question, if the pot was for thousands rather than a few hundered dollars, would you have called ? ( hard to answer as you know the outcome of the hand )
Rapidseven

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 11:24:42 AM »

Didn't think you'd reply.

Let me guess, late teens very early twenties judging by your style of play and attitude ? Internet player mainly, maybe played live a few times, and judging by your arrogance you may have a decent tournament win in live play ?

Mate, you can stick to playing internet MTT's all you want, but if you want to play real poker, then live side games is the game to play.

Your attitude is appalling, people have a difference in opinion and you jump all over them.

I hope that when your chips are in the middle you get beat.

Prat.
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 12:31:12 PM »

Didn't think you'd reply.

Let me guess, late teens very early twenties judging by your style of play and attitude ? Internet player mainly, maybe played live a few times, and judging by your arrogance you may have a decent tournament win in live play ?

Mate, you can stick to playing internet MTT's all you want, but if you want to play real poker, then live side games is the game to play.

Your attitude is appalling, people have a difference in opinion and you jump all over them.

I hope that when your chips are in the middle you get beat.

Prat.

Are you talking to me? I sincerely hope not.
Rapidseven

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 04:56:25 PM »

Yawn, not worth the keyboard time.
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 10:13:43 PM »

Yawn, not worth the keyboard time.

I always listen to responses, i didnt slate your response yet you seem to have used this thread to put to use all you learnt in charm school. Go fo and play like a nit at .10/.20. Thanks.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2007, 04:38:50 AM »

you lot just keep exulting the internet poker board to new levels of pedantry thumbs up
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2007, 06:03:54 PM »

Well the mods, including me, are clearly right on the spot here....

Next time lads lets not fall out eh?

Alex the only problem I have here is the flat call pre against a button raiser, you don't find out anything

It comes 3 rags but draw heavy and you are OOP, once the hand gets heavy you haven't got a clue because you haven't defined your hand have you?

re-raise pre and against those stats keep the pot small if he goes to the flop with you

bugger, was planning to sit in the cash with you later...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: