blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:37:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272644 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  New movie site similar to alluc.org
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New movie site similar to alluc.org  (Read 17885 times)
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 10:26:16 PM »

A tip on locating a film on Alluc.org if its not on the main site, is to go to their forum and type in the film title in the search box, You usually find a link somewhere.

They are not allowed to post any films by Warner Bros on the main site so they are posted in the forum,unfortunately some links dont stay up long when discovered but are soon replaced so keep trying.

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2007, 05:00:42 PM »

A tip on locating a film on Alluc.org if its not on the main site, is to go to their forum and type in the film title in the search box, You usually find a link somewhere.

They are not allowed to post any films by Warner Bros on the main site so they are posted in the forum,unfortunately some links dont stay up long when discovered but are soon replaced so keep trying.

http://board.alluc.org/viewtopic.php?id=18249
The documentary section in this link is second to none
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 05:09:27 PM by I KNOW IT » Logged

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 01:36:00 AM »

Just watched The Hitcher, its a remake of the 80's classic with Sean Bean playing the Rutger Hauer role.
Definately worth taking a look as its better than the usual remakes.

My Dad

Tony Bolto
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2007, 08:54:25 PM »

I'm trying to watch the illusionist but i keeps getting stuck.

I dowloaded the divx software which it said you have to have to watch the film and its downloading alright when i press play after it buffers but a minute or so in it keeps getting stuck, the picture wont move and the sound keeps skipping.

Am i missing something obvious with the divx software that i'm supposed to do or something

any ideas?
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 12:00:29 AM »

I'm trying to watch the illusionist but i keeps getting stuck.

I dowloaded the divx software which it said you have to have to watch the film and its downloading alright when i press play after it buffers but a minute or so in it keeps getting stuck, the picture wont move and the sound keeps skipping.

Am i missing something obvious with the divx software that i'm supposed to do or something

any ideas?
Try this link, it seemed ok when I tried it.
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/4/3868
Use the stage6 link on the right

My Dad

Tony Bolto
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 04:37:00 AM »

I just watched death proof, it got slated but i thought it was good!
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 03:15:11 PM »

I just watched death proof, it got slated but i thought it was good!

Kurt Russel?   

ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 03:22:31 PM »

I gave up about 3/4 of an hour in, just couldn't wait any longer for something to happen!!

rise of a foot soldier was good, worth a look.

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 12:14:05 AM »

yeah kurt russell

It's true that for what the film was it couldve been about ten mins long instead it's 2 hous and although i dont really appreciate all the 70s nuances of the film i undertand what he was trying to do and thought it was pretty cool
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 12:12:06 AM »

I watched it again, i liked it even more Grin
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2007, 11:27:16 PM »

The Sarah Connor Chronicles -  2/10 .  It would be ok if it had four different actors and a different plot.  I just don't get why they get a reasonably attractive girl to play the part of John Connors protector,  it just isn't believable and She acts too much like a real person rather than an robot .

Flash Gordon  - 1/10 .  This was painfully bad, I lasted 7 mins 6 seconds before deciding it would be a better use of my time to go and lose $20 at PLO on Stars.  It gets 1/10 purely because it is called 'Flash Gordon' .  The movie was great, the series isn't. 

Series 4 of the 4400 is class though -  7/10.   
ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 04:25:22 PM »

I won't judge Sarah Connor purely on the pilot as they are mostly to introduce characters/ locations etc.
It doesn't air till February though Sad
Didn't look at Flash Gordon because i saw a few user comments, not one person had anything good to say.
Check out Eureka sark, i think you'll like it.

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 04:35:53 PM »

I won't judge Sarah Connor purely on the pilot as they are mostly to introduce characters/ locations etc.
It doesn't air till February though Sad
Didn't look at Flash Gordon because i saw a few user comments, not one person had anything good to say.
Check out Eureka sark, i think you'll like it.

ok mate,  I will have a look at Eureka later while I am losing some money at poker

I watched the first episode of the Sarah Connors series yesterday on alluc.org

I liked the movie Bang Bang You are Dead on youtube, it was well acted and had a decent plot 
TEX FITZ

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 04:38:15 PM »

anyone any idea how to burn the movies, kids want shrek3 but i cant find a link to burn with or is it not poss ?

epileptic cowboy
ifm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 04:43:09 PM »

anyone any idea how to burn the movies, kids want shrek3 but i cant find a link to burn with or is it not poss ?

Burn from where?
If you are talking from a stream you can't, you need to download the file first.

Of course not.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: