blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 10:49:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272920 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Football Tournament at BB5
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Football Tournament at BB5  (Read 66155 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2007, 04:33:01 PM »

You lot are lucky there's no Dutch team so don't have to worry about me and my Johan Cruijff like silky footballing skills Wink

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2007, 04:34:13 PM »

the scottish team is normally a odd ball team due to the fact very few scots can get out of bed in the morning so boldie mr laxie and duke your all in

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2007, 04:41:29 PM »

Come on, you guys all bottled out already?

Ship it to the softies! Wink

HI HELEN!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2007, 05:26:31 PM »

nope i am in you duckers cant avoid me i apealed to fifa my red card has been recinded

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2007, 05:28:38 PM »

Bottled out? no way!

At the moment, im just trying to get the time off work to actually come, then we'll get sorted with teams, players etc

Will let you know ASAP

KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2007, 05:48:40 PM »

SIGH, is this the point where i spend every day begging inviting players to join the welsh team. Im pretty sure DC and Bongo will be up for it and with me and my mate eif that makes 8.

If any true welsh bloods wanna join then please pm me or chuck a post on this thread, we were quite "flexible" on the welsh qualification rules for BB4 in case we get desperate for numbers so anyone who has ate leeks, driven through wales, got a panchant (sp?) for woolly creatures or loves cheese on toast may also partake for the welsh team.

Roll up, Roll up!!

And whoever had tighty in their team last yr is F****d now coz he was the only thing that stopped us beating you, that mans a goal stopping machine!

EDIT- and of course the old squad from last yr will get first dibs on a place in the squad so let me know soonish if u wanna play again, i might pm u tho first so whatever, im mumbling, rambling and talking sh*t so im off! Ive had a telephone skills course today so im sick of being nice to ppl!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 05:57:54 PM by KingPoker » Logged

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2007, 06:49:50 PM »

Bottled out? no way!

At the moment, im just trying to get the time off work to actually come, then we'll get sorted with teams, players etc

Will let you know ASAP

so u offering to captain the northerners then rich?

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2007, 06:51:55 PM »

SIGH, is this the point where i spend every day begging inviting players to join the welsh team. Im pretty sure DC and Bongo will be up for it and with me and my mate eif that makes 8.

If any true welsh bloods wanna join then please pm me or chuck a post on this thread, we were quite "flexible" on the welsh qualification rules for BB4 in case we get desperate for numbers so anyone who has ate leeks, driven through wales, got a panchant (sp?) for woolly creatures or loves cheese on toast may also partake for the welsh team.

Roll up, Roll up!!

And whoever had tighty in their team last yr is F****d now coz he was the only thing that stopped us beating you, that mans a goal stopping machine!

EDIT- and of course the old squad from last yr will get first dibs on a place in the squad so let me know soonish if u wanna play again, i might pm u tho first so whatever, im mumbling, rambling and talking sh*t so im off! Ive had a telephone skills course today so im sick of being nice to ppl!

il put u down as welsh captain KP, surely u can get a team of welshmen on home soil?

as for goalkeepers im sorry to inform you but as good as tighty is our replacement is even better.

looks like 4 in a row for the southern softies im afraid  Grin

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2007, 07:10:52 PM »

which team am i in?

KingPoker

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2007, 07:23:50 PM »

which team am i in?

surely ur robert's right hand man in the medic team???

KingPoker

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2007, 07:32:15 PM »

Roll up, Roll up!!

il put u down as welsh captain KP, surely u can get a team of welshmen on home soil?

as for goalkeepers im sorry to inform you but as good as tighty is our replacement is even better.

Why do I have a feeling u signed ur ringer up just before the deadline!!

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2007, 07:49:43 PM »

Bottled out? no way!

Will let you know ASAP

so u offering to captain the northerners then rich?

Yeah will do. Kinboshi is my right hand man aswel

But, yeah once ive definately got it off work i'll start getting the players in

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2007, 08:51:08 PM »

Roll up, Roll up!!

Why do I have a feeling u signed ur ringer up just before the deadline!!

as if id do that mate  Wink seriously although not a regular poster he has been a blonde for well over a year

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2007, 08:57:18 PM »

i cant see any names for the softies so put up or shut up

and which team am i playing for

jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2007, 10:03:13 PM »

If tighty is going to be the UNQUALIFIED Ref, then I suppose I will be around for the Welsh..

Count me and LOJ in, you probably wont need me, but LOJ is good and Welsh..  thumbs up

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: