blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 05:56:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272881 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Broadway Festival of Poker: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Broadway Festival of Poker: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 35120 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2007, 07:27:50 PM »

Matt Tyler, who is due a big win, is win with a great chance still. He's turned into a raising machine recently, but whilst most blinds have been won uncontested, a few have seen a big re-raise follow behind him, first by Ram Lakha's A-K and then Michael Millas whose Pocket Nines and 32.2k all-in was enough for Matt to concede his initial 5k investment.

Tyler currently on 103,000.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2007, 07:37:39 PM »

Another chappy in with a great shout is the 2006 European rankings champ, Ash Hussain, who appears to have been going deep in comps for a while now without snapping up that top spot. Perhaps today will be the one.

Meanwhile, what's neighbour Stuart Rutter up to? That can't be comfortable, surely?

HornswaggleU

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2007, 07:39:08 PM »

Quote from: snoopy1239
Chili's bra size = Double F

Snoops got a smack on the side of the head for this one.

Damn those boobs! I knew they'd get me into trouble sooner or later...

Where are the pictures of Chili for those who haven't seen her? 

Ask and thou shalt receive.

verra nice!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 07:41:07 PM by HornswaggleU » Logged
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2007, 07:44:28 PM »

The lack of updates is due to a 30 min break..  14 players will come back to:

1,000 / 2,000 blinds
average now 68,800

A little story whilst I am bored, about half an hour ago I was heading over to the tables with notepad in hand, when a waitress duelly drops a whole sugar bowl (on its way to Burnley Johns cup of tea) onto my adidas trainers (other makes available).  Mateyboy was sat nearby as I shook my foot and sugar into his face.  So everyone looks over at the rukus and snoops shouted "all that just fell out of Maria's pocket, she was hoping for a heavy weekend but had to update instead"

Hmmmmmmmmm

« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 07:46:10 PM by Chili » Logged

HornswaggleU

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2007, 07:51:15 PM »

The lack of updates is due to a 30 min break..  14 players will come back to:

1,000 / 2,000 blinds
average now 68,800

A little story whilst I am bored, about half an hour ago I was heading over to the tables with notepad in hand, when a waitress duelly drops a whole sugar bowl (on its way to Burnley Johns cup of tea) onto my adidas trainers (other makes available).  Mateyboy was sat nearby as I shook my foot and sugar into his face.  So everyone looks over at the rukus and snoops shouted "all that just fell out of Maria's pocket, she was hoping for a heavy weekend but had to update instead"

Hmmmmmmmmm

I'm no Law talking expert kind of guy, but I think if it's for personal use, it's legal.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2007, 07:57:22 PM »

With 14 players left and the average stack at 68,800, play has slowed down somewhat and it looks like we might be in for a long night. With sturdy players like John Falconer, Trevor Reardon, Adam Watkinson and Glynn Rees still plugging away, it would appear as though all loosey goosey play, and hopefully some hot poker action, lies in the more than capable hands of Julian Thew.

Jools has been surprisingly quiet today, but apparently feels "refreshed after a good Subway sandwich"... so let's see if that is the difference maker. No gamble in him this lad.
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2007, 08:03:23 PM »

Rob sherwood doing ok still?

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
The Sweeney

"I am utterly and abjectly pissed off"

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2007, 08:03:34 PM »

With 14 players left and the average stack at 68,800, play has slowed down somewhat and it looks like we might be in for a long night. With sturdy players like John Falconer, Trevor Reardon, Adam Watkinson and Glynn Rees still plugging away, it would appear as though all loosey goosey play, and hopefully some hot poker action, lies in the more than capable hands of Julian Thew.

Jools has been surprisingly quiet today, but apparently feels "refreshed after a good Subway sandwich"... so let's see if that is the difference maker. No gamble in him this lad.

If play slows, we'll be more than happy with more pics of top poker pin-up Maria.....

"We're the Sweeney, son, and we haven't had any dinner yet, so unless you want a kickin'..."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2007, 08:06:38 PM »

Bad news for Rob Sherwood fans, his forest of chips sinking to less than 10k after an inevitable all-in affair with Stuart Rutter. The condom-hat-wearing Rutter raised from mid position with , and would have been delighted to see Rob stumble upon in the big  blind. A rather clinical three diamonds later and it was all over, Rob's stack crushed whilst Rutter enjoys a most welcome double through.

Rob Sherwood, who's boredom is forcing him to play with the utmost discipline, later added to his yoyo neighbour, "That's the best hand I've seen all day."

Fresh Rob S picture

« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 08:10:16 PM by Chili » Logged
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2007, 08:08:52 PM »

Rob Sherwood doing ok still?

All hail King Bokker! 

HornswaggleU

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2007, 08:10:54 PM »

The condom-hat-wearing Rutter raised from mid position with ,

Condom hat?

Bring back the scarf!!   dad dont dance
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »

If play slows, we'll be more than happy with more pics of top poker pin-up Maria.....

Sure, here you go...

TheHotel

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2007, 08:14:54 PM »

On a completely different note, what's with the dodgy avatars that some people are using  today?

I don't remember any of them last time I looked at this site, and frankly there shouldn't be any now.

Any moderator like to comment / act  ?

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2007, 08:17:29 PM »

Matt Tyler on Michael Artemis: "He's really difficult to play against, all his raises are big overbets, so you need a hand. He'll get caught eventually."

Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2007, 08:21:04 PM »

On a completely different note, what's with the dodgy avatars that some people are using  today?

I don't remember any of them last time I looked at this site, and frankly there shouldn't be any now.

Any moderator like to comment / act  ?

Feel free to PM names you think have "dodgy" avatars

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: