blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:01:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 ... 177 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reece goes away for Christmas. Again.  (Read 399027 times)
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: March 23, 2017, 11:50:50 PM »

Hi Rooks. .hope your well. Yes 12 dear me times flying.

Stacey has been in hospital all this week with an infection but hopefully comes home tomorrow.  Reece has stayed here this week.

What a start to another year we thought might lighten up a little.  What with Reece in and out constantly,  we also lost my brother to that awful C disease and myself going through various tests it never seems to end.

I try to think it happens to us because we are strong and can cope but I also would like to say ...hey even the strong need a little rest.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2506 on: March 24, 2017, 12:27:49 AM »

X

The older I get, the better I was.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: June 28, 2017, 11:55:41 PM »

Hey Mo! How's the young soldier?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: June 29, 2017, 06:59:37 AM »

Hi Co's,
Hope your well and living life to the full.

Thanks for asking too.

Massive changes have been happening here. Long story short as don't want to go into too much detail but Stacey moved away a few months ago well against my wishes but she is 30 and who am I to stop her.  Reece had never liked the area where she moved to anyway so he moved back here and now lives with us.
Obviously this is great but also means major adjustments for us as I work lots of hours and overtime.  Plus Darren works. Anyway we are coping and Darren is training up to take Reece off TPN in the mornings to help me continue full shifts. 

Reece has had to start yet another new school which he has coped withave admirably.  He is dropping another night off TPN as of this week as he is gaining weight. So 3 nights now.

He is also really happy and has settled easily into our very quite life style.

Xx Mo.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 07:06:30 AM by The_nun » Logged

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: June 29, 2017, 07:26:02 AM »

First day at new school. Where he is doing really well. Moving up sets now in set 1 some and 2 in others.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: July 20, 2017, 03:00:51 PM »

5 merits in English today. ....just saying. 

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2511 on: July 20, 2017, 03:04:03 PM »

A fantastic achievement all things considered. X

The older I get, the better I was.
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: July 20, 2017, 03:12:27 PM »

Thanks Tom.

He is improving immensely.  The hospital are so pleased with him.
He had to have a 5 hour iron infusion Saturday  and will not notice the benefits from that until a couple of weeks.

Last night he went to a birthday party at Lazer Zone with the boys from school.  He had a ball and was so excited. He came 2nd too.

Darren and him are even closer now if that was at all possible.

Yesterday was Darren birthday and today our 26th wedding anniversary. Yesterday we were in bed and he woke us up carrying 2 cups of tea and his infusion back pack on. I know it sounds silly but I never let him near hot things but this shows I need to acknowledge that he is quite able it's just me that struggles. Lol.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: July 20, 2017, 05:28:25 PM »

Well done Reece, & Happy Anniversary (belated) Mo & Darren.

xx

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: July 21, 2017, 06:15:01 PM »

Lovely photo. Getting a big lad.

Some great news in there Mo, lovely to hear.

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: August 09, 2017, 09:27:41 PM »

Here we go again down that road.....I can't flush his line it's blocked basically. He needs surgery to remove it. This will happen Monday after some messing around. Lots I want to say but can't.  He is having a forced trial (forced because it isn't sure he can manage without it but it is knackered ) I am now his carer going for full parental control,  which needs to be to prevent certain situations like I can't sign for required surgery at the moment it needs to happen.  Stacey lives too far away for her to sign at the drop of a hat. Not ideal ....very frustrating. ..very emotional.   Very much in need of a boost.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: August 09, 2017, 09:42:21 PM »

Here we go again down that road.....I can't flush his line it's blocked basically. He needs surgery to remove it. This will happen Monday after some messing around. Lots I want to say but can't.  He is having a forced trial (forced because it isn't sure he can manage without it but it is knackered ) I am now his carer going for full parental control,  which needs to be to prevent certain situations like I can't sign for required surgery at the moment it needs to happen.  Stacey lives too far away for her to sign at the drop of a hat. Not ideal ....very frustrating. ..very emotional.   Very much in need of a boost.

All the best Maureen, pulling for all of you.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: August 09, 2017, 09:44:44 PM »

Tx Bobby.  Hope you are all well. Xx

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: August 09, 2017, 10:03:18 PM »

You're a remarkable woman. As much as I'm sure he is a joy to you, he's very lucky to have you in his life

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: August 09, 2017, 10:19:59 PM »

You're a remarkable woman. As much as I'm sure he is a joy to you, he's very lucky to have you in his life

Absolutely this.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 ... 177 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: