blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 14, 2024, 12:22:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273019 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Username Colours
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Username Colours  (Read 4404 times)
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 02:03:49 PM »

Unless you are a woman Fuchsia and Claret are NOT COLOURS!

Red, Pink, Green, Blue and all that stuff are colours..crap named after a Fish or flowers is not a colour!

If you want a distinction between various shades of a colour (say in this case Red) you can go

Light Red or Dark Red and everything in between (slightly lighter and slightly darker for instance) are a way of distinghuising between light or dark shades of Red.

So now you are insulting my football team..........come to Upton Park and tell me and the women around me that Claret is not a colour.........These colours, these colours.....these colours do not run...............and we do not play in dark red

I didn't insult your footie team..I just called you and your team a bunch of girls..that really isn't that much of an insult, is it? Wink

Ah happy times when me and the girls would go to Milwall away at the Old Den.......sigh of contentment

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 02:14:52 PM »

Unless you are a woman Fuchsia and Claret are NOT COLOURS!

Red, Pink, Green, Blue and all that stuff are colours..crap named after a Fish or flowers is not a colour!

If you want a distinction between various shades of a colour (say in this case Red) you can go

Light Red or Dark Red and everything in between (slightly lighter and slightly darker for instance) are a way of distinghuising between light or dark shades of Red.

So now you are insulting my football team..........come to Upton Park and tell me and the women around me that Claret is not a colour.........These colours, these colours.....these colours do not run...............and we do not play in dark red

I didn't insult your footie team..I just called you and your team a bunch of girls..that really isn't that much of an insult, is it? Wink

Ah happy times when me and the girls would go to Milwall away at the Old Den.......sigh of contentment

Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: