blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:53:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  blonde bash 6: Your essential details
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde bash 6: Your essential details  (Read 46420 times)
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 02:05:02 PM »

how much is the omaha comp on the sunday going to be? is a good idea but dont hike the buy in to much please.

whats affordable for one isn't neccesary affordable for all

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 02:05:59 PM »

how much is the omaha comp on the sunday going to be? is a good idea but dont hike the buy in to much please.

£30? ok

certainly not higher

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 02:09:12 PM »

The Blind Structure, & Antes......

Mother Hen (Simon Trumper) has shown himself to be as good as anyone in the UK at designing playable Tourneys, so we have delegated to him entirely, the responsibility for sorting out the Tourney Structure & Clock, & if that includes antes, so be it, Antes it is. (Personally, I'd prefer Runing Antes, but I'll go with whatever he comes up with).

It's at DTD, where they take huge pride in having well designed structures, so it has to be their call.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 02:09:59 PM »

£30? ok

certainly not higher

that sounds a good figure i think we will get a fair few play for that entry  thumbs up

gonna be tough squeezing quiz and heads up comp in b4 4pm though and sunday lunch

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 02:10:55 PM »

Anyone staying at Hilton might like to park in the Victoria car park (just at the back of the hotel) as the car park at the Hilton is tiny. It is also very cheap. 24 hours was £6, at the Hilton it was much more. Nice swimming pool, recommend it if you want to chill out and relax as well as play poker.

I taxied it from DTD and it was about £8 a time which if split between a few is worth it.
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 02:12:04 PM »

£30? ok

certainly not higher

that sounds a good figure i think we will get a fair few play for that entry  thumbs up

gonna be tough squeezing quiz and heads up comp in b4 4pm though and sunday lunch

Yes, Sunday is going to be a very busy day!

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 02:13:13 PM »

Mother Hen (Simon Trumper) has shown himself to be as good as anyone in the UK at designing playable Tourneys, so we have delegated to him entirely, the responsibility for sorting out the Tourney Structure & Clock, & if that includes antes, so be it, Antes it is. (Personally, I'd prefer Runing Antes, but I'll go with whatever he comes up with).

It's at DTD, where they take huge pride in having well designed structures, so it has to be their call.

agree entirely regards simon and dtd's excellent ability regards structures.
but hope he takes into the account the fun and newbie element into account when doing so thats all.

a blonde bash comp is like no other !

as for you prefering antes like boshi it wont effect you as you'll both be out before the antes kick in lol

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2008, 02:13:55 PM »

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

A blonde bash in my home town and im on a stag do, so rigged.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2008, 02:14:35 PM »

£30? ok

certainly not higher

that sounds a good figure i think we will get a fair few play for that entry  thumbs up

Yes, Sunday is going to be a very busy day!

just hope more people stay for the sunday than last time and savour all that the blonde bash offers other than just play the comp saturday and go

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2008, 02:14:53 PM »

but hope he takes into the account the fun and newbie element into account when doing so thats all.

as for you prefering antes like boshi it wont effect you as you'll both be out before the antes kick in lol

We have delegated it to Simon, he knows he score - he cashed deep in a Bash once I seem to recall - so we gotta trust him to come up with the right answer. He will.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2008, 02:15:47 PM »

An Omaha comp as well?..you jammy bastards!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2008, 02:16:02 PM »

Anyone staying at Hilton might like to park in the Victoria car park (just at the back of the hotel) as the car park at the Hilton is tiny. It is also very cheap. 24 hours was £6, at the Hilton it was much more. Nice swimming pool, recommend it if you want to chill out and relax as well as play poker.

I taxied it from DTD and it was about £8 a time which if split between a few is worth it.

thought about this to tracy but dont think will find time to enjoy the facilities the hotel has to offer

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 02:17:56 PM »

We have delegated it to Simon, he knows he score - he cashed deep in a Bash once I seem to recall - so we gotta trust him to come up with the right answer. He will.

im sure he will tony but im sure he wouldnt mind us commenting or providing feedback on here either

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 02:19:48 PM »

im sure he will tony but im sure he wouldnt mind us commenting or providing feedback on here either

Not at all, but my wish is that he does it his way, & I hope he sticks to his guns. Mother (Hen) knows best.....

WarBwastard

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2008, 02:20:21 PM »

NO FAIR!!

I don't have a blonde cardroom account cause I have a Mac. The other bashes weren't restricted on this basis were they?

http://la-boca-de-la-cueva.blogspot.com/

http://mexico.worldcupblog.org/

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: